aliens

Author Topic: Where can I get more Adventurer/Scout clothes? Other than more recruiting I mean  (Read 5300 times)

Offline Absle

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Also, where can I get mixed clothing? I've done several missions and haven't gotten any at all.

Offline Drasnighta

• Captain
    • View Profile
I find that the Guild Warehouses after you research Warehouse Wares often have mixed clothing...  (and Soylent)

Offline ivandogovich

• Commander
  • X-Com Afficionado
    • View Profile
    • Ivan Dogovich Youtube
Also, where can I get mixed clothing? I've done several missions and haven't gotten any at all.

As far as I know, adventurer and scout only come through recruiting.  So hiring more gals helps. :)

Offline Absle

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
As far as I know, adventurer and scout only come through recruiting.  So hiring more gals helps. :)

There's a lot of different stuff in this version, I haven't played in a while. Most of it is good, I feel like the mixed clothing mechanics to make bandages and pirate clothing, plus not being able to buy more adventurer clothing, is kind of needlessly restrictive IMO, but I'm still loving it. You'd think you'd get mixed clothing from at least every two corpses, if not -every- corpse. Most of them ARE wearing clothing after all.

Offline Gunner-chan

• Sergeant
  • Kero kero
    • View Profile
Mixed clothing IS adventurer and scout clothing though. And it's not that uncommon.

Offline ivandogovich

• Commander
  • X-Com Afficionado
    • View Profile
    • Ivan Dogovich Youtube
Mixed clothing IS adventurer and scout clothing though. And it's not that uncommon.

Heh!  I never picked up on that!  Nice!

Offline khade

• Commander
    • View Profile
So there isn't a research topic that gets you access to the used clothes shop?  Lame

Offline Nygmus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I find that the Guild Warehouses after you research Warehouse Wares often have mixed clothing...  (and Soylent)

Does Soylent actually have a use, or is it just meant to be sold?

I knocked over a freighter full of the stuff and I'm curious what I can do with it.

Offline ivandogovich

• Commander
  • X-Com Afficionado
    • View Profile
    • Ivan Dogovich Youtube
Does Soylent actually have a use, or is it just meant to be sold?

I knocked over a freighter full of the stuff and I'm curious what I can do with it.

It is used here and there for creating certain units.

Search soylent on this page to get a better idea.
https://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php/Manufacturing_(Piratez)