aliens

Author Topic: Did Not Receive StrategyCore Account Activation Email.  (Read 2596 times)

Offline 3371-Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Did Not Receive StrategyCore Account Activation Email.
« on: April 11, 2016, 12:56:15 am »
Because I'm a PPC Mac user and I haven't been able to (successfully) build OpenXCOM on my Mac yet, I've resorted to running it in the DOSBox based Boxer application. Recently I've been looking to mod x-com with a few of the dos mods available on StrategyCore's website. Of course I'm not exactly the type of user who just installs several completely incompatible mods, breaking my game & rendering it useless. So I decided I'd make an account at StrategyCore to ask the mod creators a few questions. There's only one problem with that, I made my account 3 days ago and still not activation email. I guess I'm basically asking "is it normal for StrategyCore to take this long to send an activation email", "If this is unusual is there a way to contact the admins for help with this issue", and "If there's no other way do you think I could ask you guys my questions about these old dos mods"?

Offline ivandogovich

• Commander
  • X-Com Afficionado
    • View Profile
    • Ivan Dogovich Youtube
Re: Did Not Receive StrategyCore Account Activation Email.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 01:29:13 am »
You are better off at strategy core.  Their mailer is broken atm but I got around this by leaving a message at about>contact us

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Offline 3371-Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Did Not Receive StrategyCore Account Activation Email.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 01:27:10 am »
Thanks for the info. I finally got my account setup after contacting an administrator using the method you described.