Author Topic: Apocalypse - Auto-requip/resupply?  (Read 4418 times)

Offline bigjackskid

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
    • Steam Account
Apocalypse - Auto-requip/resupply?
« on: February 02, 2016, 04:24:07 pm »
I have been playing Apoc but I'm getting frustrated as I have to manually resupply each and every soldier. Is there any mod which does this automatically like it works in OXC? It's bringing my game to a snail's pace and sapping the fun.

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse - Auto-requip/resupply?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 08:09:07 pm »
https://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/x-com-apocalypse/mods/

these are the only apoc mods i'm aware of, beyond that you might have to wait for openapoc

Offline Phoenix7786

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:22:30 pm »
Thank God OXC and OTFTD are keeping my whetted. Thank God extra for Xcom2 in 2 days until OpenApoc gets worked on more and more. I am so envious of how our kids will get to enjoy such revamped and remade versions of these great DOS-era games.

EDIT: Haha that "play as doomed Megapol" mod looks awesome. I will so have to try that someday.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:26:20 pm by Phoenix7786 »

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 08:13:23 pm »
There's actually a very easy way to re-equip your soldiers in Apocalypse: you can (I think shift-click) select multiple soldiers to change their equipment all at once. I would re-equip my soldiers based on categories: some with machineguns and some with autocannons, and they all had the same grenade setup. I'd just select all the autocannon soldiers and fix them, then select all the machinegun soldiers and fix them. You only see specifically what the orange-boxed soldier has, so you won't see right away if some of the yellow-boxed soldiers are missing grenades or ammo, but if you pick up each clip and grenade and place it right back in its spot, it will re-fill all selected soldiers. I think the weapons re-load themselves, but you can easily re-load them manually as well.

It's a lot more difficult if you have several different layouts spread across your soldiers.