Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game crashes at Alien Artefact site after ending turn 1  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Liquid Snake

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Today I was on the second part of the Alien Artefact site, and after ending the first turn, the game CTDs, and give me a dialog box, saying that its a runtime error. I turned on debug mode and took a screenshot when the crash occurred.

I'm using the latest nightly: 2016-01-12 00:24. I'm not sure if its me or an actual bug. Save file is attached below.

How to reproduce this bug: End the turn without doing anything.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:50:29 am by Liquid Snake »

Offline Liquid Snake

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashes at Alien Artefact site after ending turn 1
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 05:25:10 pm »
Okay, I'm not sure if it is related to the crashes above, but now I can't go to any battlescape map without the game crashing. I'm using the same nightly, with a vanilla copy of the game. The only mods that I have on are Aliens pick up weapons and StrategyCore Swap Small USOs.

This is the error is inside of the openxcom.log:
Code: [Select]
[12-01-2016 09:23:19] [ERROR] Error in RMP file: ROUTES/TRITON.RMP Node #2 is outside map boundaries at X:10 Y:9 Z:1
I didn't do anything to the TRITON.RMP file. I replaced it with a working copy from my Steam installation, but it still gives me that error.
The log is attached below.

EDIT: I submitted a report in the bug tracker.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:10:41 pm by Liquid Snake »

Offline SupSuper

• Lazy Developer
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashes at Alien Artefact site after ending turn 1
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 09:28:30 pm »
Looks like a node problem, check if it still happens in openxcom_git_master_2016_01_13_0640.zip.
You'll have to go back to before a Battlescape mission.

Offline Liquid Snake

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Game crashes at Alien Artefact site after ending turn 1
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 02:49:22 am »
Looks like a node problem, check if it still happens in openxcom_git_master_2016_01_13_0640.zip.
You'll have to go back to before a Battlescape mission.

It works now, thanks for fixing that problem.