Author Topic: "Free" copy of Xenonauts from GOG if you spend $50+ total on their Summer Sale.  (Read 4992 times)

Offline AlchemistHohenheim

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
https://www.gog.com/

You also get SimCity 2000 for spending $1, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky for spending $20, but given the nature of this forum I would think Xenonauts is of most interest.

Not a great deal if literally all you care about is Xenonauts (since the base cost of the game is $25), but it's pretty neat if you planned to buy a bunch of stuff on GOG anyway.

Offline pilot00

• Colonel
  • Back in the day it was gameplay not a feature....
    • View Profile
Good to hear that GoG is doing some sales/offers, it has a great selection of "blast from the past" games and some competition towards steam can only be good for the gaming community.

Offline yrizoud

• Commander
    • View Profile
I joined GOG one month ago and already bought 25 more games than ones I was specifically looking for. At 2 or 3 € apiece, it's hard to resist.

Offline kharille

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Good to know.  I think the biggest thing I'm thinking of buying is the icewind dale collection, but nah...  I think I'll get a copy of xenonauts eventually, but I'm trying to finish some games before Advent shows up....

Offline pilot00

• Colonel
  • Back in the day it was gameplay not a feature....
    • View Profile
Good to know.  I think the biggest thing I'm thinking of buying is the icewind dale collection, but nah...  I think I'll get a copy of xenonauts eventually, but I'm trying to finish some games before Advent shows up....

Those were nice back in the day. Too much battle oriented for RPGs but at least it was not brainless action.

Offline yrizoud

• Commander
    • View Profile
A big "reminder sale" at GOG: For the next 24h, the past daily sales are repeated all at once.
This includes for example the Jagged Alliance games at -75%, Xenonauts at -50%, Door Kickers at -75%...

Offline yrizoud

• Commander
    • View Profile
My unreasonable shopping spree has earned me a redeemable code for Xenonauts, which I know I won't play in a foreseeable future --'

Anybody wants it ?

I also have the one for "S.t.a.l.k.e.r : Clear skies", to give away too.

Offline Phoenix7786

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Oh goodness you truly would give away your Xeno code? Are you sure? I've been interested in it but I'd feel bad since what if you change your mind?

Offline yrizoud

• Commander
    • View Profile
I'm sure I won't miss it, it's yours! Sending a PM