Author Topic: Getting wounded during Psi testing?  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Phoenix7786

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Getting wounded during Psi testing?
« on: May 09, 2015, 11:12:07 pm »
Ok I never actually got to Pscionics during my first tourist trip to Cydonia but thanks to the new melee system I have. The wiki says Psi-testing soldiers can still be used in combat whilst they test, however if they die they obviously don't. So my question is what happens if you're wounded before or during a visit to the Psi labs?

Offline pilot00

• Colonel
  • Back in the day it was gameplay not a feature....
    • View Profile
Re: Getting wounded during Psi testing?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 01:18:25 am »
As far as I can tell nothing. If the soldier is active (I.e not dead) and assigned to the lab at the 1st of each month he is liable for psi screening (the first month) and training and if possible will improve. Even if he has to be in the infirmary for 3 months (and yes this one happened to me).

Its not like Apocalypse that they have to be healthy.

Offline Phoenix7786

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 02:28:49 am »
Ok cool beans. Yeah I had a soldier with like 60 hp get reduced to exactly 1. By the time he woke up the war had long-since been over.

Offline pilot00

• Colonel
  • Back in the day it was gameplay not a feature....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 03:09:09 am »
Ok cool beans. Yeah I had a soldier with like 60 hp get reduced to exactly 1. By the time he woke up the war had long-since been over.

Captain Jeremy slowly opens his eyes.

"Well, well looky what we have here, you surely missed a hell of a party sir!" The nurses hazel eyes and sweet voice are the first thing Jeremy sees and hears in....days?weeks?months?

"Were....?How....wh......"

"Shhhhhh....Now, dont rush it Cptn.Its been six months you ve been strapped on this bed and snorring like a horse".

"Sargeant, I am...."

"Captain, promotions are...were handed even on troops on innactive duty. Congrats I guess"

"What....What happened? Six months...."

"As I said, you lost heck of a party. Wait a sec" The nurse moves to a nearby locker and fetches something."Here are your medals and commendations, we won the war about a month ago, now lets get you cleaned and up to speed, you have a lot of talk shows to go to"