Author Topic: [SUGGESTION]Multiple Loadout Templates for Troop Transports  (Read 2051 times)

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
[SUGGESTION]Multiple Loadout Templates for Troop Transports
« on: January 25, 2015, 11:21:18 am »
I am one of the players who switches the Equipment of his troops around a lot.
I have some specific Equipment sets i use on several occasions.
They Range from normal Fighting, to fighting against Sectiods without Cyberdisc, to fighting against Mutons and Chrysalids
and so on... Each Equipment set has its specific use case.

As so far the Soldiers last Equipment get's saved by the game for each Soldier individual. I would like to propose something different.
The ability to create loadout and equipment templates for the Troop Transport Craft (e.g. Skyranger).

The Loadout Template would regulate which Items would be loaded or unloaded from the Troop Transport Craft (including Tanks). If Items could not by loaded, the layer should be informed why ( not enough HWP Rockets for the tank Rocket Launcher as example or not enough grenades avaible or so).

Linked to the Loadout Template would then be a Item Inventory Template, which is NOT linked to the name of the Individual Soldier, but to
the NUMBER of the Soldier on the Craft. Ergo Frist Soldier on the Craft get's first Inventory Template, Second the Second and so on.

Make those templates chooseable from within the Craft Equip Screen. ;-)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:38:35 am by hellrazor »