aliens

Author Topic: Pyramid Rebirth  (Read 47195 times)

wcho035

Re: Pyramid Rebirth
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2019, 03:23:25 am »
I actually have half of those in my mod already. I personally am seriously thinking of having this faction in my own mod, but other circumstances changed it. I do serious modding. Check my thread in the work in progress on the hybrid mod I am doing. Anyway, I am lacking half of the assets I need and that pyramid is now repurpose for something else. Luke actually helped me a lot to where I am today. I seriously owe this guy.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2019, 02:42:58 pm »
I do track your progress, actually - lots of talk, little substance. I was just saying you should behave in a less arrogant manner, especially towards the most experienced of us.

wcho035

« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2019, 04:51:34 pm »
I do understand you are an established modder. I am quite impress by you mod actually, never played it though..the most I did was tested it. I love the music, just can’t stand the adult content. You are quite right, I am sometimes arrogant, but I do also occasionally demonstrate humility and respect to those above me in modding skills and especially to those provide me with the help I seek.

As to little substance, well in the two months I am able to scrap together a fully working hybrid mod with all the terrains and map from TFTD converted. Plus new ones which are base from existing TFTD maps then made into land base maps. All the race from TFTD, a few new alien factions, plus 7 human factions, heaps of weapon and 80% of the weapon from TFTD. There are 10+ new craft 22 type of UFOs, most are borrowed and some I made myself. I have a few new split level bases in the works..

I did not have the years to invest in it like you guys have. Given time, I will get there. I have done another mod involving TFTD, but that is unreleased content. A lot of features from my mod is there already, but I have yet to show it because it lacked polish. The talk I made, well, I am learning most of the new stuff OXCE has to offer. I am following a design strategy to have most of the prototype feature in my mod complete first, before mass production and polish.

I did have a rough start in this forum, but now I do understand the rules (and politics) behind it. I did slow down... a lot. You can say I am an upstart.  I suppose respect is a two way street, it is applicable everywhere, including here.

And thank you Dioxine for your honest input, I humbly accept your feedback and appreciated of your advice to me.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 07:10:20 pm by Precentor Apollyon »

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2020, 01:39:05 am »
Hello Luke83,

i wanted to ask you if i can use the overworked Pyramid MCD Tileset for the creation of some nice Mars themed map modules.

And if so, were could i find the newest version of the the tileset?

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2020, 03:41:36 am »
Hello Luke83,

i wanted to ask you if i can use the overworked Pyramid MCD Tileset for the creation of some nice Mars themed map modules.

And if so, were could i find the newest version of the the tileset?

Sure, no problem, i will do a update this weekend on this so you can have the newest build

Offline hellrazor

• Commander
  • Deep Ruleset Digger & Bughunter
    • View Profile
    • Github Account
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2020, 04:03:42 am »
Sure, no problem, i will do a update this weekend on this so you can have the newest build

Cool that would be nice.

Offline davide

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2020, 09:44:53 am »
Cool that would be nice.

Well thank you both! :P

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2020, 07:47:26 am »
New version is up, had to fix a few map, let me know if you find any other map errors.