aliens

Author Topic: Fanart / Armour  (Read 24204 times)

Offline Vulgar Monkey

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Fanart / Armour
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 06:43:24 pm »
3 more for this afternoon - fusion weapon calibration, fusion weapons in use, and plasma.

Offline Aldorn

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 10:11:14 pm »
Nice dude !

Attached the archive with resized Ufopaedia pictures

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 12:28:05 am »
Sorry Vulgar Monkey, what does this pic represent?

I have some ideas, but wouldn't want to be wrong. :)

Offline Aldorn

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 02:06:34 am »
For example, the green dude was meant to have the fusion explosives detonation reflected in his goggles, but at such lo res it doesnt really read well - I'd probably go back and try to just zoom in on one lens, and try not to mess up the composition too much.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2014, 04:58:56 am »
Ah OK, thanks. :)

BTW I finally started adding the pictures and it seems that 160x200 would fit my screen better than 160x160. Is it the same for everyone, or just me? I mean, does it depend on personal resolution settings? I'm a complete greenhorn here, since I never cared about resolution.

EDIT: I went ahead and used the Alloy Ammo pic for the FMP entry on the modsite. I think it conveys the mod's spirit damn well. (There's already one praise of it on the mod page.)
Vulgar Monkey, the next release will finally contain your awesome work. And of course there will be molto credits. :)

EDIT: And the version 0.6 is up! It contains all the pictures made until now. I also used some picture found on pixiv for the Alien Gardens, partially because we don't have one yet, but also to see how it'll look like if I make it 200 pixels high. I'm attaching the result.