Author Topic: [SUGGESTION-UNCUT][#040] Combat - Windows about wounded and unconscious soldiers  (Read 3166 times)

Offline Unknown Hero

• Colonel
    • View Profile
40) Windows about wounded and unconscious soldiers.

Display a window with info when a soldier is wounded (Fatal Wounds).

Display a window with info when a soldier is unconscious (Stun Level).

Display a window with info when a soldier is unconscious and wounded (Stun Level, Fatal Wounds).

As usual, the images are for explanation only.

Offline Aldorn

• Commander
    • View Profile
Definitely yes !!

Offline yrizoud

• Commander
    • View Profile
No need IMO, a big part of the game's mood is watching your soldiers drop during alien turn, and anxiously wait your turn to assess the damage. And for unconscious soldiers, wondering if you'll be able to bring a medic in time.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
No need IMO, a big part of the game's mood is watching your soldiers drop during alien turn, and anxiously wait your turn to assess the damage. And for unconscious soldiers, wondering if you'll be able to bring a medic in time.

In this case, I have to agree. I have nothing against such an option, but I won't be using it. :) I don't even care about this data...

Offline SenniTrebor

• Captain
    • View Profile
I disagree even at a distance one can see if a soldier had his head blown of or is just bleeding from a hand injury. The position he is lying in will give an idea of the neurological and shock damage. I should at least be able to see if its worth sending a medic. This suggestion proposes an equivalence to this battlefield assessment. Then again with my bad memory, I am likely to be only slightly the wiser.