Author Topic: TFTD is on Sale on Steam woooooooo!!  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Mr. Quiet

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • =Open_X_Com= Mods
TFTD is on Sale on Steam woooooooo!!
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:10:07 am »
Just wanted to point out X-COM: Terror From The Deep is on sale for 2.49 USD if you don't already own it. Too lazy to post the link hehehehe.

Prepare for OpenTFTD!! Thanks to Sup giving us the info that it's coming out someday :D

Last note, you don't need to run Steam to play our games, just need the core files to play OXC, so I assume the same will be for OpenTFTD.

So no-DRM, win-win! Yippee!

Offline Gifty

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: TFTD is on Sale on Steam woooooooo!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:15:02 am »
This might be a good opportunity to mention that I've had an extra UFO and TFTD in my inventory for some time now, and if anyone here somehow doesn't have them I'd be willing to hand them over. :)

Offline jeremania

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 01:25:35 am »
This might be a good opportunity to mention that I've had an extra UFO and TFTD in my inventory for some time now, and if anyone here somehow doesn't have them I'd be willing to hand them over. :)
I'm relatively new to the X-COM games, but I'm really enjoying openXcom. I have UFO, but I don't have TFTD. I'd gladly take that copy of TFTD off your hands if it's still just sitting in your inventory. My steam username is jeremania

Offline Anomaly1989

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 03:41:44 am »
they got the whole pack on sale on steam for cheap u get apocolypse and interceptor with it too