aliens

Author Topic: Weird thing happen when playing with strafe ON  (Read 3246 times)

Offline CoolKid

• Captain
    • View Profile
Weird thing happen when playing with strafe ON
« on: November 28, 2013, 07:25:01 am »
Im playing with strafe/running option turned ON

Here is the case:

First turn my guy come out from skyranger (im always using strafe when come out from SR) spoted muton (not too far away) and shot him, he still alive. then my second guy walking out to the left of SR and then simply shot that muton. the strange thing is when im shot that muton when my guy still facing to the left the animation is he still facing to the left while laser come out from his right hand and he pointed gun to the left. This look funny. This happen often after using strafe (CTRL+Click2x).

The other thing is my guy facing to the front/up and then using strafe walk to the right or left the animation look normal but after he stop he immediately facing up. In normal condition he should facing to the left or right, right?

That's all from my observation. U guys should check it out. Sorry i can't attach save file or anything because im always playing with autosave ON (Ironman Mode).

Offline Sharp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Weird thing happen when playing with strafe ON
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 01:32:14 pm »
I think it might also be a force fire thing, I had one I couldn't completely reproduce with force firing where sometimes soldiers would fire without turning so they would actually be shooting backwards (through themselves?).

Offline CoolKid

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Weird thing happen when playing with strafe ON
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 05:03:16 pm »
so they would actually be shooting backwards (through themselves?).

That never happen to me. If u force firing backward they will simply turn back. I dont really remember though. u can still turn if u want just right click.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 05:10:59 pm by CoolKid »