Author Topic: So, I'm having some issues with terror missions.  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Son_of_Orion

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
So, I'm having some issues with terror missions.
« on: June 07, 2013, 10:02:38 pm »
I'm not sure whether I should post this here or the bug tracker, since I can't seem to find anyone else with the problem. Maybe it's something I did, I'm not sure. Anyway, on terror missions, there are certain buildings where my troops can just phase and shoot through walls like they were nothing. Also, certain single-block doors won't open, and I can't climb ladders. The only modifications I made to the game were changing the music and sound effects, as well as adding new soldier names. I posted the save file down below. Have fun phasing through walls!

Offline SHADO

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: So, I'm having some issues with terror missions.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 11:28:00 pm »
It looks & sounds like you may have/had the Dawn City mod mixed into your install.  I'd reinstall the data set (particularly the Maps, Terrain & Routes dirs) from a clean (un-modded) source & try again (i.e., start a new terror mission).

Offline darkestaxe

• Colonel
  • Emissary of the Brain
    • View Profile
Re: So, I'm having some issues with terror missions.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 01:03:02 am »
... and I can't climb ladders. The only modifications I made to the game were changing the music and sound effects, as well as adding new soldier names.

There's no ladders in vanilla x-com, I didn't even know there was a climbable ladder mod.