Author Topic: [Suggestion] Mouse Keybind for Soldier stats in the training List Screen  (Read 561 times)

Offline delamer

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Similar to this suggestion^
When using the "Alternate Craft Equipment Management" option,  it would be very useful to be able to choose a soldier from the Soldier List screen and access their inventory directly, rather than having to tab through the inventory of each soldier until you reach the one you are looking for. Currently left click takes the player to the soldier's stats screen; having right click go the soldier's inventory seems like a natural followup.
This is a very nice idea. Thank you.
It would be very useful to be able to choose a soldier from the Training List screen and access their full stats directly. Currently left click activate/deactivate training for the soldier. Having right click go the soldier's stats seems like a natural followup. if I'm not mistaken.  :)
Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 03:20:06 am by delamer »

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] Mouse Keybind for Soldier stats in the training List Screen
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 11:45:25 am »
Having right click go the soldier's stats seems like a natural followup. if I'm not mistaken.  :)

It doesn't seem natural to me, I already see all trainable stats on the first screen, why would I ever need to open the other screen?

Offline delamer

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2024, 05:11:37 pm »
It doesn't seem natural to me, I already see all trainable stats on the first screen, why would I ever need to open the other screen?
A difficult question.
- Because I have already tried to press RMB on this screen many times? This is what I consider to be the natural order: RMB works almost everywhere, but on the training screen - no.
- The training screen does not display all the information. There are no courage stat, healing time, assigned transport. There are no statistics on the number of missions and kills.
All this is quite important for my style of passing the game. But if you consider this unnecessary - no problem  :)

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2024, 05:49:44 pm »
Fair enough.

Anyone else would want this feature?

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • public enemy no. 1
    • View Profile