aliens

Author Topic: Manufacturing  (Read 5821 times)

Offline MFive

• Captain
  • Lazy Sectoid
    • View Profile
Manufacturing
« on: May 10, 2013, 03:43:30 am »
i am not sure where to put/ask this so please feel free to move to appropriate place if it is not already there

can we make the same thing at more than one base? i am using TFTD manufacturing rules but i don't know if that will make a difference

i am trying to make laser cannons at 2 bases atm

Offline xracer

• Commander
  • X-COM lover, we've gone at it everywhere
    • View Profile
Re: Manufacturing
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 05:51:00 am »
as far as i know manufacturing is independent so if you have engineers biding on both bases the same item that is already possible.

Maybe i do not understand what you are asking.

Offline MFive

• Captain
  • Lazy Sectoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 07:41:20 am »
as far as i know manufacturing is independent so if you have engineers biding on both bases the same item that is already possible.

Maybe i do not understand what you are asking.

that is what i am asking, i am trying(with TFTD manufacturing rules) to make laser cannons at 2 bases but it will not let me, untill i turn of TFTD rules. i never played TFTD much(always liked UFO-defender) so i don't know how it worked in that game, but i would like to make more things than 1 per-hour

Offline Fenyő

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 07:58:29 am »
that is what i am asking, i am trying(with TFTD manufacturing rules) to make laser cannons at 2 bases but it will not let me, untill i turn of TFTD rules. i never played TFTD much(always liked UFO-defender) so i don't know how it worked in that game, but i would like to make more things than 1 per-hour
Then by switching that option to ON you can manufacture more items per hour, even on ALL bases simultaneously.

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 09:06:42 am »
sounds like a bug to me

Offline MFive

• Captain
  • Lazy Sectoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 09:11:02 pm »
Then by switching that option to ON you can manufacture more items per hour, even on ALL bases simultaneously.
this would be amazing for my lazer cannon factories  ;D

sounds like a bug to me

to determine this is there any files/info you would like? i have not modified the rule-set or the game, running 0.9 stable