aliens

Author Topic: [question] GeoscapeSoldier.getCommendation and GeoscapeSoldier.getTransformation  (Read 353 times)

Offline Kozinsky

• Captain
  • Sorry for my bEd English
    • View Profile
Is there any way to understand with scripts if a player's soldier has a certain commendation of a certain level?
Similarly for transformations: how can a script understand if a soldier has a certain transformation?

Offline Yankes

• Commander
    • View Profile
ok, for now this not available but I think should be added. I put in on my TODO.

[ps]

For now you could probably workaraund it by solders bonuses as some are exposed to scripts.

Offline Kozinsky

• Captain
    • View Profile
For now you could probably workaraund it by solders bonuses as some are exposed to scripts.

I don't really understand, could you give me a simple example of what you meant?

Offline Yankes

• Commander
    • View Profile
commendation and transformations can grant "solders bonuses" that affect battleunits, and this bonuses are exposed to scripts.
You can add hook `applySoldierBonuses` on specific bonus to propagate info about commendation or transformation.

Offline Kozinsky

• Captain
    • View Profile
commendation and transformations can grant "solders bonuses" that affect battleunits, and this bonuses are exposed to scripts.
You can add hook `applySoldierBonuses` on specific bonus to propagate info about commendation or transformation.

This sounds like just what I need! Thank you so much! :)