Author Topic: A suggestion about the Freaks of Piratez  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Meyow

• Squaddie
  • The Derp Queen
    • View Profile
A suggestion about the Freaks of Piratez
« on: January 16, 2023, 02:32:18 am »
Just one thing I noticed recently: I can't recruit Freak Gals as Brainers.
That's for sure a sad fate for then, cause in general I avoid recruiting these, so they are usually sold on the black market.. Who knows what kind of dark place they end up in... Only thing I can say for sure is that it's more *Salvation* for Meymey...
Anyhow, I created this topic to suggest a option for recruiting Freaky Gals as Brainer, something similar with what we can do with Luni Gals.
Now about lore applications involved.. Well no idea, so if you guys agree with me on that, feel free to suggest what d'hell got into Captain's mind to bring up this surely freak idea.
In any case, if that's good enough suggestion worth being implemented, it's up to Dio...

Hmm.. let me know or ask a moderator to move or delete this post if I've broken any rules or posted it in the wrong place.
Anyhow, Cover your asses! .. I mean.. Have a good day gentlemen.

Offline MistarRed

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: A suggestion about the Freaks of Piratez
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 07:02:41 pm »
You can hire freaks for 225k later in the game, directly into soldiers.  So if recruitment into brainers worked, it would only be the ones you find.  Price-wise it's similar to buying a brainer.  Might make sense to have slave and worker options for them otherwise too, but not sure about that.

Offline Meyow

• Squaddie
  • The Derp Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 09:21:15 pm »
Well I just want a option that's not recruiting them as soldiers, actually anything will be fine, just gimme options  :-\

Offline Torchwood

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 09:49:22 pm »
If it's options you want, weirdgalification or repentance can 'cure' freak-hood. Sort of. They'll get their stat caps adjusted and for a freak, it's usually a step up, unlike baseline gals who usually sacrifice something.

Given how many you can find if you do organ grinder regularly, I'm all in favor of more options for freaks, be it brainer or worker.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2023, 01:57:51 pm »
Suggestion done in N4, they can be brainers now - but there is some harmless mischief involved :)

Offline Meyow

• Squaddie
  • The Derp Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2023, 06:38:47 am »
Oh no, what have I did!? ;D