Author Topic: Discord BS  (Read 7076 times)

Offline gene_tree

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Discord BS
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2022, 11:19:01 pm »
I've registered to say that xpiratez and xfilez are great. Don't let nolives to discourage you, guys.

Offline karadoc

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2022, 09:49:15 am »
I also got that exact rejection email, saying that the account would not be reinstated.

It's pretty insulting really. Discord claims that I posted content that was "dehumanizing or discriminatory content or incited violence"; and then has the gall to follow up with a claim that they have 'reviewed and confirmed' the violation. It's absolute rubbish. I am certain that I have not posted any content of that sort - ever, for any reason, in any context. So obviously they are lying about having confirmed it. For me, that's worse than the ban itself.

Offline Abyss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2022, 12:14:35 pm »
That's something usual for large platforms to ban some minor stuff prior to get banned and penalized by a state law, inducted by group of harassed ppl or something related. And who knows what warmed up their asses this time.
Nevertheless OXCE Discord community was quite a joyful place to stay both in read-only and active modes.

Offline Hadza

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2022, 09:11:40 am »
Discord jannies being discord jannies. Nothing new under the sun, everyone with a shred of dissent is to be unpersoned. Anybody missed kitchen talk?

Anyway, best wishes to the team, and good luck in migrating to better, civilised services
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 09:17:00 am by Hadza »

Offline legionof1

• Commander
  • Bullets go that way. Money comes this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2022, 02:27:34 pm »
Please keep conversations civil. Posts removed.

Offline Skybreaker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 02:38:56 am »
Wow, now this was an extreme shock. I thought we were done with drama after H, but I guess this community can't get a break. I'm kinda sad that my paranoia of something like this having a big chance of happening due to the current political climate prevented me from joining communities on Discord, in the end, proved true. I have only contempt for any kind of censorship whatsoever, and as such have no pleasant words to say about this situation. Just good luck in finding a safer haven and calmer seas.