aliens

Author Topic: Attacking a Cult HQ : confused i am  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Tchey

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Attacking a Cult HQ : confused i am
« on: October 20, 2021, 11:11:59 pm »
Hello,

I’m doing my first HQ attack, and it starts with my team of 8 split into two groups in different small rooms.
I cannot go anywhere but inside a kind of elevator ? So i go there, with group 1 and group 2, as the layouts are the same but i cannot regroup my team.

Then i have no idea what to do, so i end turn, and... Crazy, many Hidden IA movements, some melee seem to happen, but when it’s my turn again, beside some armor hit, i see nothing new.

Another turn goes just the same, so i quit until i understand what i am missing.

No idea what to do, where to go... I searched the forum for "HQ" related stuff, but only find questions about the geoscape locations of these HQ.

Thanks

Offline the nomad

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Attacking a Cult HQ : confused i am
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 01:17:19 am »
Sorry I am not sure what you mean. You probably mean Black Lotus HQ in which your squads start in different elevators. You just go down the lifts open its doors and assault the place.

Do you mean there are no enemies in the map? Or maybe you don't know how to go down? You stand in the center flashy tiles and press go down in the ui. Or just click on somewhere down.

Offline krautbernd

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 01:01:16 pm »
The elevator has different levels. It also has doors which you can open and - usually - enter and exit the elevators by.

It might help if you could post screenshots illustrating the issue, because right now it sounds like you're having trouble understanding how elevators and doors work.

Offline Tchey

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 07:40:23 pm »
It was indeed about me not understanding how to move between levels, and not even knowing it was a thing.

Thanks