aliens

Author Topic: [ADDON] ROSIGMA  (Read 103897 times)

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [ADDON] ROSIGMA
« Reply #285 on: December 07, 2022, 07:00:11 pm »
so a question in regards of the promotion of the Frateris

nr.1 promotion of Frateris to Veteran...once they got the Veteran badge

nr.2 promotion of Frateris or Frateris Veterans to Sororitas Novitiate for Long term badge

Long term badge is obtained before Veteran

its much better to become a Novitiate (one seal and the unit is Cantus) the Frateris Veteran

why would I ever turn a Frateris into Frateris Veteran ever?

also to be noticed....I got like 10x Frateris Veterans every month for free....+ 6 Repentias....so Why would I not turn my regular Frateris into Novitiate...and wait till I can turn them to Frateris Veterans ?

creators please explain?

Offline Koiledsnake

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2022, 06:55:24 am »
Is something wrong with the trigramreactor wiki?

When I try to open it, it gets stuck loading "/BALANCE/las.rul", I tried changing browsers and nothing seems to make it work, I tried the xcom files wiki also on trigramreactor and that worked fine.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 27, 2022, 10:40:13 am »
The wiki gets broken/hung up whenever changes are made on the live build, which is common.

Version 2.0A is now live on mod.io.

UPDATE 2.0A NOTES:
**Requires OXCE 7.7.3 or 7.8.0**
Spoiler:
GENERAL:
- Added codex article text for several of the vanilla mission types instead of the placeholder text.
- Other assorted codex updates.

SISTERS:
- BALANCE: Longer production time for highest tier armors.

INQUISITION/GREY KNIGHTS:
- 2 tile Snap Shot thrust attack to Force Halberd that can be used for longer range pseudomelee.
- Rebalance of GK Armors. Adds Captain level scaling to Techmarine and Apothecary Aegis armors. Apothecary Aegis has access to better Nartheciums at Paladin and Captain rank.
GK Librarian now has the custom Holocaust short range fire based psychic power instead of Shield and Lockdown, and Psi Vision 3 and 4 respectively at Paladin and Captain rank. Deals incendiary damage, and deals damage to morale and armor, igniting and hitting a fixed Radius 2 AoE. Made its accuracy scale slightly with psi.
- Fixed GK Apothecary armor for Castellans not displaying their UFOpaedia entry appropriately.
- Tweaked GK Librarian armor to be more competitive at Captain/Rank 5; gets Shield 80, Psi Vision 5 up from 4, and Melee Accuracy 15.
- Captain GK Techmarines now get Thunderfire spawners.
- Added Inquisition Flamer Stormtrooper subtype; grants access to a mastercrafted flamer with some bonus range and accuracy and double tap Snap Shots. Deals TU and extra Morale damage.
- Fixed Inquisition Stormtroopers having a max psy strength of 0.
- Inquisition Stormtroopers now start with a fairly high Devotion because they are elite servants of the Inquisition who are rigorously screened and tested for loyalty.
- Inquisition Stormtroopers PsiDefense enhanced: they now gain a bonus to it equal to 100 + their Devotion and their current Morale, reflecting the impact of their training, discipline and Hexagrammic wards.
(Surrealasers additions/changes).

SPACE MARINES:
- Space Marines and Grey Knights now recover from wounds in 1/3rd the normal time like Ogryns due to their superior physiology.
- Primaris Marines now recover from wounds in 1/4th the normal time.

ELDAR:
- Player controlled Eldar Seers now can use their Eldar Light psychic power (aimed shot only). Eldar Lightning for player Farseers scales somewhat with psi; UFOpaedia entry is unlocked upon researching psychic powers and a live Eldar Farseer.

SLAANESH:
- Updated Daemonette battlesprite and ability sprite linking. The "spawned"/weaker Daemonette retains the old battlesprite.
- Added Kill Tokens for Hedonite, Demimonde and Dire Daemonette corpses.
- Added Slaanesh Ships and Bases (see MAPS segment). Slaanesh Infiltration, Supply and Base Building missions etc now broken out from the rest. Small chance of some Slaanesh lists hitching a ride on other chaos ships still.
- The Slaanesh Base will generate special Slaanesh Terror Missions (using a Slaanesh ship) instead of sending out Khorne Defilers.
- Reduced chance of Slaanesh appearing on normal terror missions to compensate.

NURGLE
- Added new corpse for the Putrifier + Kill Tokens.
- Most Nurgle units now have regeneration of some kind based on their current hit points.

KHORNE
- Bloodletters regain most stats on kill and damage.

GSC
- Swapped out some white shirt unarmed infected Ogryns for more heavily armed Orange versions in existint GSC lists.

MAPS:
- Added 2 new variant buildings for industrial urban and cult missions.
- Added Slaanesh Terrain Tiles and full map sets for both first and second level Slaanesh base.
- Added Slaanesh Ship Terrain Tiles and 7 ship variants (pretty basic variants of the usual chaos ships, different decor though).

MISSIONS
- Added Shrine Terror missions to HARD Terror mission selection, these will now appear for all factions and after mid-tier research.

Offline Rangerh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 27, 2022, 05:25:50 pm »
Excellent !

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 27, 2022, 10:03:39 pm »
question regarding the Force halberd and GK...the GK have automatically a Stormbolter...so when using the halberd...do they get the penalty as it is a two handed weapon? or no penalty?

beside that the new update works fine.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2022, 10:13:15 pm »
The Force Halberd should ignore the 2-handed penalty (or its very low).

Offline Buscher

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 31, 2022, 01:01:21 am »
The Force Halberd has a value oneHandedPenalty of 100 %. According to the reference this means that there is no penalty. (Search oneHandedPenalty)

In other words it means that the other hand does not matter at all.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 31, 2022, 11:45:49 am »
OK then I understood it differently, I was like 100 percent penalty is as high it get (100 percent) got it....now I can look at all the weapons to check they stats

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 09, 2023, 09:19:05 am »
in regards of the Inq. Flamer, its cool works fine BUT the sprite is a Trooper holding a grenade and not a Flamer

Offline Amoebka

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2023, 03:11:28 am »
The codex needs a full-on overhaul I think. There is over a 100 items that can be used without restrictions, but their codex entries are only visible when you have researched ways to purchase/manufacture them, and sometimes you can't do that at all with your faction. If an item is usable from the start, its stats should be visible from the start, even if you can't buy or make it yet.

I'm playing sisters, and get an event each month where veterans arrive, complete with their own weapons and armors. I can use those, but can't see any stats for them until I research manufacturing projects for them. So I'm assigning armor to units without knowing what it does.

My first terror and ork bases were deathskull larpers, complete with ghetto terminator suits and commissar cosplays. They dropped like 30 different guns and ammos I can use, but can't see any stats for again. This time, I will NEVER be able to see the stats, because codex articles are locked behind IG-exclusive research.

I've also researched dominion-pattern bolters, which I can use and manufacture. And I can't even see codex articles for those, because they require high-tech requisition level, even though bolters themselves don't.

If you go the bugged chaos route, you also get chaos armors, for which you can't ever see codex articles either.

It's getting really tiresome to assign armor and weapons to soldiers without having the slightest cue about how much protection they offer or how much damage they do. And I'm not talking about 1 or 2 missing entires, more than half my store items have no visible codex entires.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 03:13:36 am by Amoebka »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 11, 2023, 12:20:07 pm »
I agree with the previous post,

also interesting is that for some weapons like "Liberator Autostubber" I see that there is a entry in the "wiki" (when I do a "new battle") but when I do research for it and I can buy it in my game then I cannot access the entry...

and in regards of weapons from a different faction...my problem here is that I cannot buy ammo, example I can get/find a better lasgun but no option to buy hotstot ammo /when playing as Arbites/ or I find mephisto bolter or a Inferno pistol/lootas Orks or Heretic sisters/ but I have no option to buy ammo etc etc...I think in the Trade post this ammo should be available /after research?/

or when I am playing not as the IG...and a psycher joins, and I cannot change his armor....or INQ troopers joins and I dont see his stats /armor-weapons/

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 27, 2023, 09:57:45 pm »
so we are back...the update of the main mod was a joke....and the Ing flamer still hold a granat in his arm...LOL

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2023, 01:49:52 pm »
Version 2.0B is now live on mod.io.

UPDATE 2.0B NOTES:
**OXCE 7.8.0 recommended**

Spoiler:
BRUTAL AI:
- ROSIGMA now compatible with Brutal AI, for the full BRUSIGMA experience, activate that submod with rosigma.
- For a easier experience (but still more challenging than default AI), use Therons 50% or 75% unit count submods (found on the discord).
- Brutal AI now supports autoplay with player units, for those milk run missions. Not recommended vs large enemy ships/Counts.
- Reminder that there's plenty of Quality of Life submods on the Discord and Forum, like showing actual damage inflicted.

FIX:
- Crash: Certain Sacrifice missions would crash due to wrong deathFrames number on certain sacrifices.
- Added a missing HSHIP11.RMP file for routes on said map.
- Added Arbite Shield handob sprites.
- Attempt at making CAS rocket pods less prone to exploding.
- Elevator to floor 2 on ALART_SLAAN_11.map
- Tarantula Hyperion fix. Now requiresBuyBaseFunc: [IMPERIUM]
- Melee on Marine jump packs and chaos armor. Created a jump pack variant with melee punch.
- Researching the Chaos sister path will also now unlock the chaos weapons for use.
- Machine Spirits tire less (turret energy on various transports).
- Calling In a Airstrike doesn't cause reaction fire.
- PSI: 0ed psiSkill for several units that shouldn't be throwing around mind controls. Nerfed Tzeentch mind control units ability as well. 
- Script workaround for OXCE mechanic: Bravery >= 110 will no longer cause loss of morale from morale buffing actions.
- CH04WINGS.RMP spawn nodes updated to disable the underwing galleries from being turned into doggy-houses. Doggies got stuck.

QUALITY OF LIFE:
- New Main Menu and End Turn artwork to make it easier to see if you got rosigma loaded over the 40k base mod. Future updates may randomize End Turn art with different factions. Artwork is very subtle modified Wrath & Glory: Dark Tides cover, and art from 40k Gladius.
- SOUND: Normalized geoscape sound effects and music tracks volume.
- AMMO: Players can now produce more ammunition types (Bolter Kraken rounds, metal storm etc) at the cost of resources.
- AMMO: More ammunition is now manufactured in batches for QoL; resource and monetary costs have been adjusted accordingly.
- TRANSPORTS: Add 1 HWP slots for Thunderhawk class Transports
- ENERGY/STAMINA: Energy Recovery now based on 0.33*Stamina instead of 1*EnergyRecovery.
- Flares are now 33% lighter (2 instead of 3 weight).
- Trading Posts now cost 1 million but have 500 storage space, generate 200k per month, and allow the player to purchase Trading Goods for resale at a small profit after a month long delivery time.

BALANCE:
- Turrets Reaction set to a low 20 generally.
- Stub Rifle range and drop off buffed to serve as sniper rifle.
- Standardized most sniper rifles in the game to use gaussian damage randomization, improved kneel bonuses, and heavy weapon classifications/recoil where appropriate.
- Rebalanced standard sniper rounds in terms of armor piercing.
- Fire Mode Power Bonus Scripts can now either scale with a % of the user's Firing Accuracy or a flat amount. This bonus can now also be either a flat amount added to weapon power, or a percentage of the weapon's power.
- Orbital Beacon costs slightly more money and 200 kill point tokens.
- Removed Ability to Orbital Strike (your own) basements.
- Frag and Krak Grenades weight reduced slightly to help noodly armed guardsmen toss them a little further.
- Frag grenades now have more utility damage effects, a little armor stripping, wounds and energy damage instead of pure health damage (remember, enemies get these too).

DODGE:
- Dodge now has limited uses per turn. 10% chance = 1 dodge attempt. 30% = 3 dodge attempts. Slaanesh and Eldar have the highest (along with imperium assassins), while Khorne, Orks, Nurgle and GSC (aside for Genestealers) have only 1-2 dodges per turn. Once exhausted, you can hit them like normal.

ADEPTAS:
- Lead By Example ability now ignores armor entirely.
- Repentia Strategy gets the research for the Penitent Engine with their reinforcement event now.
- Tome requirements changed with Library requirement for production removed.
- Elohim bolter moved to STR_LIGHT_BOLTERS_LOWTIER_ADEPTAS.

ARBITES:
- Now starts with Enforcer armor available. Cost (cheaper) and stat requirements modified.

MARINES:
- Banner and Tome rebalance. Banner scales with bravery and devotion now. The tomes are now scaled by Psi ability instead of Bravery. Banner now cost 1000 kill tokens, the tomes 250 and have to be manufactured instead of just bought from Wish. Tomes require the Library facility and the Banner the Chapel (Psi lab).

GUARD:
- Improved Field of Fire for Taurox
- Fixed starting Guard Missile launcher to the right type.
- Turret stats made more consistent with other turrets. Leman Rus super-reactions dropped.

INQUISITION:
Inquisition Stormtroopers:
- Now have access to three additional weapons, the Longlas, Twincore Plasma Rifle and the Multimelta. The Plasma Rifle and Multimelta require requisite research to unlock and use (Dekker Plasma Rifle and the Multimelta).
- The Longlas armor grants the Analyze ability as well as superior Anti-Camo, Thermal and Night Vision; ideal for a scout or sniper.
- Special Psi Defense bonus has been reduced by 50 to account for their Psi Strength no longer being bugged.
- Inquisitor Stormtroopers are now immune to zombification due to their warded armor.
- Added Jumppack and Medicae options to Inquisition Stormtroopers.

ELDAR:
- Added expanded Eldar unit types to Eldar race list. Reapers, Scorpions, Wraithguards, Avengers will now appear at Eldar sites.
- Added ELDAR_EARLY to first quarter of missions.
- Updated Eldar Mission types with ELDAR_EARLY, ELDAR and ELDAR_ADV racelists. Eldar forces will become more advanced with time and have more aspect warriors.

GENESTEALER CULT:
- New Infection mechanics. Instead of instant turning, certain GSC units now cause (attempts) to Infect units that will slowly turn them unless purified by healing.

CHAOS:
- Chaos Stub Rifles now support the expanded ammo types in rosigma.
- New Infection mechanics for Slaanesh, Nurgle and Tzeentch. The respective Corruption will eventually turn or transform units unless purified through healing.
Certain weapons apply Infection when dealing damage, usually in proportion to the damage dealt
Some armors are either impervious or resistant to Infection (typically those that are zombie immune)
An infected unit takes damage to their health, morale, energy and stun at the start of each of its controller's Turns in proportion to the level of infection.
A unit that dies while infected typically changes into some other horrible form, irrevocably warped either by chaos corruption, the level of the unit's Infection usually determines the nature of this change.
Some types of infection intensify over time. All infections can be treated and purged with the Heal function of Medicae items and apparatuses.

KHORNE:
- Nerfs to Khorne weapon TU recovery on kill/damage.

SLAANESH:
- Slaanesh spawned Daemonettes now start with 10% of TU instead of 25%.
- Slaanesh gas grenades now do less direct damage, but causes Slaanesh corruption.

NURGLE:
- Several Nurgle units and weapons now cause Nurgle infection, eventually turning units into Nurgle creatures unless healed.

NECRONS:
 - Necron weapons now have properties that are more canonically accurate; Gauss weapons now strip armor rather than ignore it. Synaptic Disruptor now deals stun typed damage and thus is only effective vs organics, while inflicting stat debuffs. Gauss Flayers and Gauss Blasters now have axe bayonets.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2023, 06:16:18 pm »
installed the new version checked out the new content

then started it again just to get:
(did nothing in between)

Error for 'STR_ADEPTAS_ARMORR_FIXED_UC': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ADEPTAS_ARMOR_KHORNE_REPENTIA': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ADEPTAS_CALLIDUS_SUIT': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ADEPTAS_SLAANASSASSINARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ADEPTAS_SLAANESH_BLESSED_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ADEPTAS_TZEENTCHNASSASSINARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ALPHA_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ALPHA_CORVUS_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ASSASSINNEUTRAL_FEMSUIT': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_CHAOS_PENETANTE_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_CHAOS_SERAPHIM': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_CHRYSSALID_ARMORSELENE': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_CHRYSSALID_ARMOR_DIRE': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_DEATHCULT_ASSASSIN_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_DESERTER_PSYKER_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ELDAR_FARSEER_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ELYSIAN_JUMP_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_ELYSIAN_JUMP_MEDIC_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_FELINIDGUARD_CARAPACE_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_FELINIDGUARD_FLAK_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_FELINIDGUARD_FLAK_ARMOR_MEDIC': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_FELINIDGUARD_MEDIC_CARAPACE_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_FELINID_JUMP_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_GSC_ENFORCER_MEDIC_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_GSC_GUARD_MEDIC_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_GSC_KELER_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_GSC_MEDICAE_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_GSC_PDF_MEDIC_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_GSC_PENETANTE_ARMOR': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.
Error for 'STR_GSC_PENETANTE_ARMOR_FEMALE': Number of battle corpse items for 'corpseBattle' does not match the armor size.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 04, 2023, 06:29:11 pm »
I deleted the settings and its working...again