Author Topic: [ADDON] ROSIGMA  (Read 103854 times)

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: [ADDON] ROSIGMA
« Reply #180 on: July 05, 2022, 06:50:17 pm »
1.08B now up, including the crash fixes + the Felinid Guard. Because every IP needs Catgirls/Boys.

UPDATE NOTES:
Spoiler:
FIX: Crashing Beginner mode event for the arrival of Sanctioned Psykers.
FIX: Added missing STR_BASIC_SPAWN_FRATERIS_MILITIA event that caused a crash if fired (Beginner Mode).
FIX: Added language strings for missing Lone Repentia event text + Guardsman hologram target.
FIX: Added missing event string for the Astartes Scout beginner event.

NEW GUARD UNIT: Felinid Guard. Good reactions and great night-vision, poor aim and less hit points. Has a special claw melee attack with unique icon. Causes slightly reduces morale loss and score loss if killed (Abhuman "bonus"). Can use flak+medic, carapace+medic armor types with bonus to UNDER armor. Available to Abhuman strategy from start and normal guard strategy at mid-tier. Has their own voice pack (medic uses standard medic voice), bub.

- Armor Access: Changed it so that Squat and Beastmen Carapace can be bought in store through a simpler method.
- Added Squats to units that can get personal shields (race bonus).
- Added Beastmen, Felinids and Squat to Bionics project.
- Added a new Carapace Codex illustration for Squats.

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2022, 12:40:16 pm »
1.08C Is now up, contains Felinid jump armor, Chimedon and Gryphonne IV turrets for the Armor Column.

1.08C UPDATE NOTES:
Spoiler:
-FIX: Removed requirement of Arsenal of Faith to use the Adeptas Sentinel Heavy Bolter gun. The bolter can now be fired once you have the Sentinel (Normal Adeptas SoB start).
-FIX: Added a updated buy and rent cost to the Adeptas TTA (Airlifted Rhino convoy) and STR_LANDRAIDER (Immolator Convoy) that the starter Adeptas Strategy Craft manufacturing projects are blocking from being manufactured.
-FIX: The Iron Fists now renamed into the inferior Imperial Fists in the Iron Warrior codex text.
-FIX: Added New Sister and Guard armors to the custom personalLights list to reduce light around the unit.
-FIX: Added Razorback turret armor to the personalLights list, it should now have reduced light aura like other turrets.

Lascannons:
-Given randomType 7 or 2 depending on size of power pack. 50-200% or 50-150% damage

GUARD:
-UPDATED CRAFT: Valkyrie Grav Drop now comes with a little tactical shed to protect your gear pile. The Emperor Protects.
-UPDATED CRAFT: Armor Column with Leman Rus now has 28 deployment points (from 16), with 10 of them riding on top of the vehicles. A bit risky, but you can bring extra soldiers now. Rent bumped from ca 700k to 900k.
-Also added a new CHIMEDON variant turret to the Armored Column, replacing one of the Chimera turrets. This turret carries a battle cannon instead of the multilaser! It has less health, armor and optics than the Leman Rus, and no functional coax heavy bolter.
-Added Gryphonne IV pattern Chimera Turret to the Armored Column and the Light Chimeras (Abhuman start), carries twin heavy bolters.
-Adjusted night vision down for Guard turrets so they have worse vision at night (30 tiles still). Leman Rus still has beastly vision though.
-UPDATED CRAFT: Taurus Krak, HE and INC grenades buffed to have a bit more punch.
-NEW ARMOR: Felinid Jump Armor, for the Cat Drop Force'. Unlocked by researching any live flying enemy (like raptors or stormboyz). Cheaper in kill tokens than the Elysians, but with a -Promethium and Adamantium cost to compensate. Medic version is not available, but the Felinid Jump Armor has better night vision and detection abilities for recon.
-Added 3 more Selection voices for Female Felinids for added variety
-NEW WEAPON: Guard Heavy Mortar. Locked behind heavy weapons requisition tech. Can load 6 shells (2 locked behind smoke tech). HE, Krak, Smoke, Phosphor, Illumination/Flare and Photon. Good max range but poor accuracy, this weapon can lob arcing shells (aimed fire) over cover. Not very useful indoors. Works like the Heavy Bolter with the Heavy Weapons Kit..

ADEPTAS
-BUFFED: Eviscerator to 150 Power and more armor rending damage. Zweihander to 200 power. They damage was pretty poor for costing 20-25 TU to swing at low accuracy. Small bump for the Halberd (+10) and the Power Axe armor rend.
-Added a rent cost to the Adeptas drop pods and sell cost to the Castigator convoy.

ASTARTES
-BUFF: Force Hammer and Mastercrafted variant to 160 resp 200 power, from 130.
-BUFF: Razorback turret aim (from 60 to 100) and armor significantly.
-BUFF: Thunderhawk turrets aim buff.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2022, 05:40:37 pm »
question,

playing as the inquisition (the name Chamber militants is bulldust because then Sistas should be also under it)
and did research "request Deathkorps panzergranatiers" well they arrived 4x with 4x Guard Power armor, 4x heavy Lucius lasgun, and  4x Rotor guns...plus ammo

I cannot equip the heavy Lucius lasgun as it is on stock but its invisible in the craft equipment menu...like I would not have the rights to use it
(I can use adeptas autogun , etc for which I don have wiki...) so it seems a flag is set wrong...please advice and I will change it

also a side note...this research was the most difficult I did (I thing the normal power armor guards are even more difficult) BUT the stats of the 4x
Panzergranatiers are abysmal...even Frateris or Penetants have better stats...should they not have at least the Guard Veteran or Stormtrooper Stats? (Strength 25 but they come with a Rotor gun...like WTF)

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2022, 06:43:05 pm »
You can specify them to have custom stats instead of the random range in the event.
The Heavy Lasguns don't have any special requirement to use them, so not sure there.

1.08D is up., patch notes:
Spoiler:
1.08D UPDATE:
- FIX: Primaris/Marines/Arbites bike bolter ammo was unavailable to buy due to a requirement blocking the research required.
- Reduced cost of some recruit chaos projects for Inquisitors.
- BOLTGUN AMMO: Increased toHealth damage to 110%, from 100%. MC gets 115%, Metal Storm EX rounds gets 140% (+20%).

MARINES
- Restricted buy access for full size marine boltguns to Marines and Inquisition factions. No more cheap bolters for strong guardsmen, alas (Guard does get a new boltgun toy to compensate though, see below). Note, you can still use any such guns you have/find. Ammo might be scarce though.
- Restricted buy access for full size marine boltguns to Marines and Inquisition factions. No more cheap bolters for strong guardsmen, alas.
- Raised cost of the missile launcher to 100k from 10kish, it was very cheap for a heavy weapon.

GUARD
- Many Captives can now be converted into penal legion. This includes enemy traitor guard, deserters and cultist type units. Ogryns and some Beastmen captives can be recruited into Guard units. Some Psykers can also be convinced to join you (expensive and time consuming, but an early way to get some). Many (but not all) captured "Heretical" and Chaos Sister units can be turned into Repentia. A few like Novices, Hospitallers and Medicae can be recruited. This does not include Genestealer Cult units.
- This works through (a lot of) manufacturing projects and a small cost (higher for more valuable units. The Projects are sorted under "RADICAL" category and share naming with the radical inquisition strategy (which may not match how the guard goes about recruiting penal legion guys).
- Removed the Marine Boltgun access, added UMBRA guard light boltgun at ceramite (ufo_construction) tier. A very nice light bolter with good autofire range (+3), 4xAutoShots, 2xSnapShots. A total possible dakka count of 12 shots a turn. Costs 50k.
- Adjusted cost of Accatran Boltgun up to 75k from 50k.

ADEPTAS
- Most captured enemy Sisters can now be turned into Repentia (sans "Chosen" type Sisters that transform, too much taint!).
- NEW CRAFT: Adeptas RHINO CONVOY as a starter convoy that can be bought by any strategy. Comes with 2 Immolators and 2 Rhinos. Troop capacity of 24. Novice and SoB strategies gets one of these Requisition tokens with their starting events, Repentia Strategy has the Heavy Immolator Convoy swapped out for this convoy.
- UPDATED CRAFT: The HEAVY) IMMOLATOR CONVOY now have 2 Immolators + 1 AC Castigator instead of just 1 Immolator.
- UPDATED CRAFT: THE CASTIGATOR CONVOY now have 2 AC Castigators.
- UPDATED CRAFT: The Immolator Convoy changed to the 1st Commandery, given a Exorcist, a Immolator and a AC Castigator. Manufacturing project reinstated as no Strategy starts with this one.

Offline noflic

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2022, 03:09:42 am »
Just wanted to poke my head in and say that I continue to enjoy the hell out of this mod, and I'm still a couple versions behind - I'm looking forward to putting together an Inquisitorial rag-tag bag* of complete fucking maniacs when I finally get around to updating.

The good work is much appreciated!

* Or, it suddenly occurs to me, a Rogue Trader warband from 1st ed. Tremendous!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 03:45:42 am by noflic »

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2022, 11:06:57 am »
FYI: Beta 1.08E is up on the discord, with 5 new Guard weapons.

- Assault Stubber (twin barrels) as a mid-tier between the normal handheld heavy stubber and the late game rotor cannon for all your stubby goodness. High weight and recoil.
- High Grade Autogun: Mid-tier Autogun. Can use normal autogun ammo, but also 40-round upgraded .45 cal rounds + ceramite tier Kraken tipped version. Has bayonet too.
- High Grade Autogun With Underslung 40mm (Kombi-Autogun?): As above, but with a 40mm launcher that can use the INC/KRAK(new)/MELTA grenades + Buckshot and Slug previously available to the underslung Rotorcannon. No bayonet.
- Heavy Sniper Rifle (AMR): Autocannon based heavy sniper for Ceramite tier. Got massive ammo, high recoil and weight. If you don't have the Vindicator, this puppy can still slug a CSM.
- Stubcannon: House Orlock special, works like a M79 grenade launcher. Takes the same ammo as the other underslung, so can launch 40mm grenades and buckshot/slug.

All have high weight, so quite suitable for Abhumans (who were lacking late game hotshot weapons) or very strong Veterans.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 11:09:20 am by Leflair »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2022, 08:27:36 pm »
the new update is very nice also love the new music...brings back memories

one point I noticed,

can the penal legion be pardoned also when playing as Arbiters? (first to a PDF then later can be inducted to Arbiters?)

is the option "Many Captives can now be converted into penal legion" available to the Arbiters? (it should)

also when speaking in regards of the arbiters...I would give them also the option "awards personal shield" which the IG has (minimum for Judges) and the "Necromunda" weapon pack just introduced (Stubcannons, heavy autoguns)  and speaking in regards of Necromunda...exterminators (for Eviscerator , autoguns or shotguns) when :) also maybe upgrades for Cybermastifs? (Armor, shocking bite...etc) would be nice

also one Idea, I loved how you updated the Vostroya, Lucius and Acatran Lasguns...Voss Lasgun...I would give it the same fire rate as the Autogun has (3x snap, 5x auto) so it would be a Las-SMG

EDIT: so I also did research "Request Heavy Guard" so 4x "Veterans" came with Guard Power armor and Rotor cannons...AC like 70 BUT Strength was from 20 to 25 LOL...so same as with the Panzergranatiers
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 09:34:59 am by Simi822 »

Offline Rangerh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2022, 03:16:45 pm »
Got a bug on a massacre site with my IG troops .
I sent my team B in their chimeras , as my team A on their armor column that while being victorious got near annihilated in a previous mission.

After managing to destroy a chaos juggernault that was too close with all the 3 chimeras guns focusing on it, i started to deploy my soldiers and noticed most of them had 0 ammo for their autogun ?
Then checking their inventory, all of them have their autogun and 1 autogun ammo drum.
When trying to reload, it does not work, the game tells me it's wrong ammo ?

On my team A in their previous mission there were several soldiers with their autogun and autogun ammo drum and they had no problem reloading (and didn't start their mission with their rifle already out of ammo) , what's going on ?

EDIT : found the problem, the team A had Autogun HighGrade, while team B had regular Autogun , and checking the codex, the regular autogun can't use the drum , damn, so many confusing ammos type and name :D
Attached the save for this bug
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 03:19:30 pm by Rangerh »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2022, 09:10:02 pm »
in regards of Chaos juggalos...I activated the Mellee pack as adviced here earlier where I got Kombi-Grav and Combi-Meltas...My best soldier give it 2x Grav and then some hot-shot laser did the deed...but otherwise 2x Krak missile...from behind 1x is enough...also Heavy bolter AP ammo to the back is nice thing

Offline Thatguysenpai

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 23, 2022, 09:13:40 pm »
Been a while since I played the mod, lotta cool changes. I was trying out the new Inquisition faction and saw that they have the Light Bolters research, but can't actually buy the light bolters or ammo because they require "Imperial Guard Operations". Also, I can't figure out how to get the Deathwatch? Maybe it's not implemented yet, but the research appears in the tech viewer and the codex mentions it.

Otherwise still loving the mod, great work guys.

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2022, 09:58:36 pm »
well lot of things are not ideal when Playing as the Inquisition....example one can get help from every fraction but the Items are not available in the Wiki or one cannot buy ammo (example Lawbringer ammo or heavy stubber ammo or hotshot lasgun ammo or stubber ammo)...even some items one can produce (master crafted lasgun or shotgun) but also there is no wiki....I think the Inq should have the option to buy ammo for every basic weapon there is in the game...and still I got the heavy Lucius lasguns but I cannot use them and I also requested Arbiters...half of the Armor that came...cannot be equipped

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2022, 01:20:33 pm »
so I am watching lately this guy playing Rosigma on YT with the Guard (at least Work goes faster at the workspace)

and a interesting situation occurred, he had a Eldar Webway mission...so he took a Drop Valkyrie and light gear
but it where not Eldar but Forces ofChaos and the Alpha legion...he got quite high losses but he managed and then
he was in the phase of finding the cloaked enemies...practically a "Bug hunt"...and suddenly a POP-UP
you run out of time so his craft, gear, units got lost...well I was like WTF and so was this Fella...
I would be not surprised if he would stop playing as that was a X-com Files level of Fukery...when one is doing "Bug hunt"
then why can he get a you run out of turns....makes no sense

Offline Rangerh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 27, 2022, 01:49:10 pm »
I checked the eldar webway mission and noticed in 1.08F
    turnLimit: 0 #was 20

So maybe the guy on youtube is using an older version of Rosigma where the turn limit was still 20 ?
Now if he is NOT playing with the Rosigma expansion, it's important to note that in the base mod 40k the turn limit of that mission is still at 20, it's Rosigma that removes that limit.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 01:55:00 pm by Rangerh »

Offline Leflair

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2022, 05:25:40 pm »
I´m in contact with him, and he was playing an older version. It´s 1.08F that changes that so instead of a turn limit at 20, it´s enemy reinforcements that show up around turn 10, with some engine limitations, can´t have cool 3-way fights so the reinforcements will always be whatever faction you are fighting... just imagine they are teleporting in or using the webway, depending on who you are fighting.

There´s some bugs in 1.08F that snuck in (relating to the mortars arcing shot), github overwriting/not saving some code + not adding dependencies in the changed grey knight craft changes (not githubs fault that one, just the code not reading as expected). I´ll put up a version 2 of 1.08F later today with the fixes.

As for Light Bolters as inquisition, STR_CHAMBER "unlocks" the research, but there are some issues with that approach. Can´t add chamber militant as a "Dependency" of STR_LIGHT_BOLTERS, because then guard can´t research it. Might need a join research dependency tech like "STR_GUARD_AND_INQUISITION" so both factions can get the research.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 05:28:41 pm by Leflair »

Offline Simi822

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2022, 05:39:04 pm »
Its good to hear that, will check the next version out ASAP

maybe you already saw that he found the next "Bug" his units stuck on top of the Tank (but there some members of the community helped him out) dont know if it is in the last version...

I still have to say all the updates are very good, no they are Excellent

maybe for the Inquisition re-work the stats of the arriving "requested" units as I requested Judges..and they came with Bikes, mastercrafted weapons also with Arbitor armors + Stats like a rookie LOL  and I also did the research request local inquisition agent"...so I expected a Inquisitor to join me (the second one) instead Frateris veterans came :) ...but there are also surprises that are pleasant like when I got Cybermastifs as reinforcement
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 05:51:47 pm by Simi822 »