aliens

Author Topic: Battlescape Command: "All soldiers try to reach this spot"  (Read 3107 times)

anonilsus

Battlescape Command: "All soldiers try to reach this spot"
« on: February 17, 2013, 12:58:15 pm »
Sometimes you want all people to escape in the skyranger.
Or you have explored the whole map and want to move all people to the UFO.

A command would be nice to instruct all soldiers to move to one spot. Not spanning over several turn, just this turn. You can instruct them again in the next turn.
Basically a move to mouse click, automatically looping over all soldiers.

Variant: "All soldiers shoot this!"

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
Re: Battlescape Command: "All soldiers try to reach this spot"
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 01:14:11 pm »
Yes this would be nice , but i would also ask for Grouping/squad menu to be added ( maybe have it share the inventory menu , have inventory on one side and Group /aggression/squad layout menu on other side, this way you can keep original HUD as is and only expand inventory) then i could move quickly my Assault time to UFO door and my Capture team to a little more to the left. It does become a PAIN in the bottom to command larger squads which is a shame , i would like to be able to land multiply Skyrangers at the same mission if the difficulty ever required it ::)

anonilsus

Re: Battlescape Command: "All soldiers try to reach this spot"
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 01:25:55 pm »
Well yes... my original suggestion is just a convenience function.
The rest becomes a mod, with grouping (additional variables), maybe GUI features.

I thought more of a non-gui feature, just hold down a key or press a key to toggle it (like you would to shoot).