aliens

Author Topic: Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe free on GOG (for 69 more hours)  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Nilex

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe free on GOG (for 69 more hours)
« on: December 22, 2020, 06:24:23 pm »
It's just an ordinary giveaway like many before it but this one put a long lasting ear-to-ear smile on my face.
I was checking what the hell I activated and then I heard THIS. Pretty much all I've been hearing for the last 2 months :D

Although I never do this, thought it's worth an exception here. And the game looks nice so...
https://www.gog.com/game/brigador_deluxe_edition (just follow short giveaway instructions)

PS
Solo Nobre & Rise are both perfect picks! Would never guess both surprisingly come from the same source.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:41:36 pm by Nilex »

Offline Lord_Kane

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe free on GOG (for 69 more hours)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 07:50:44 pm »
And you posted this in the Xpiratez section why?
Like its really cool that its on giveaway, and I grabbed it thanks to your link, but I think you should add ask a mod to move this to the off-topic section.

Offline Nilex

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 08:20:07 am »
Have you even clicked the first link? If so then the question is what you have to do with xpiratez...

Offline Lord_Kane

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 11:26:20 am »
Have you even clicked the first link? If so then the question is what you have to do with xpiratez...

Ahahahahaha ooops my mistake, I completely missed the first link.
lol sorry man.
my mom always said I need to look past my nose, even at 38 I never listened to that advice.

Offline RolandVasko

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 12:11:38 pm »
THIS
such another Command & Conquer Clone
Pretty fine game, - but it looks like C & C in game-style (real-time, not turns-based )

Offline Nilex

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 12:45:18 pm »
@Lord_Kane
Darn kids these days... (I carry 39 on my back hihi). Just kiddin, bro fist my dude :)

@Roland
Yeah looks like a fun little time killer. I don't even care about it honestly but imagine my surprise when I heard that music piece. Out of million sources where it could have come from... I stumbled on it so unexpectedly. Never knew XPZ music was so deeply engraved in my brain by this point. Anyway that's the main reason I posted (obviously if the game was a turd I wouldn't bother).

In case anybody likes to collect free or heavily discounted games, maybe get sum for younger family members in these giving times, simply follow this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/. That's how I found out.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 06:20:01 pm »
Nilex, consider yourself warned. One more spam thread like this and you're out. As for Brigador track - I never wanted them in the game, but the community was really nagging me to do this. Topic locked.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 06:21:39 pm by Dioxine »