Author Topic: Interrogating Natasha Morozova  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Marrik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Interrogating Natasha Morozova
« on: November 15, 2020, 10:56:53 pm »
So I just interrogated her, and it just gave me a dossier the same way interrogating normal prisoners often does. Does she not have unique interrogation info?

Offline Bananas_Akimbo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Interrogating Natasha Morozova
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 03:22:25 am »
Nope. You have only one chance of capturing her, so the game is lenient and the difference between getting her alive or dead is negligible. Same with Lo-Wo and Gertrude and maybe others. The important thing here is the loot. Her custom VSS is a pretty useful sniper rifle, especially in covert missions.

Offline Hashirama015

• Sergeant
  • Omnia Mors Est Infideles
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 04:38:38 pm »
I wish there were would be some kind of a branching that would come out from every special interrogation. Like lo wo for example you get the ninja arts an ancient katama and some kind of a warriors challenge of some sort would come out right after getting him to teach your agents.

Offline Finnik

• Colonel
  • Finnik#0257
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 07:28:12 pm »
When making those guys I was thinking to add something even more special. Glad those missions are that memorable  :)

Offline Mrvex

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 10:28:39 pm »
When making those guys I was thinking to add something even more special. Glad those missions are that memorable  :)

Yeah, Master Zhu and him being capable of killing a sectopod in one hit through frontal armor is something i cannot forget.

Or David Vincent, when i had to sell him due to prison capacity and my prison being full of people i rather not sell.
Which is twice the funny from in-game logic. XCOM just saved a scientist... only to like sell him back to the MiB that just hunted him.