Author Topic: What's the deal with the hybrids?  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Nevermind

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
What's the deal with the hybrids?
« on: October 02, 2020, 11:25:35 am »
I sometimes get "convoy" and "hybrid farm" missions. I've done several, got some hybrids live, researched everything, and it did not seem to go anywhere. I'm still getting the same missions, and nothing new from them. Am I missing something?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: What's the deal with the hybrids?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 03:20:44 pm »
I sometimes get "convoy" and "hybrid farm" missions. I've done several, got some hybrids live, researched everything, and it did not seem to go anywhere. I'm still getting the same missions, and nothing new from them. Am I missing something?

No, I don't think you're missing anything. There are more mission types, unlocked as you follow that trail, but it takes time. Also, these missions never go away. Consider them training grounds for when other easy-ish missions dry up.

Offline Nevermind

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 05:24:32 pm »
It's just, it's been over a year since I got the first hybrids, and there are still no new hybrid missions.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 09:05:35 pm »
There are several (I think 4) missions which only require researching Hybrid Network, and hen there are several further missions which require some specific interrogation results from hybrids. Once you have these, even more options will appear to unlock further missions.