aliens

Author Topic: Is it possible to remove certain weapons from the game?  (Read 570 times)

Offline yagmurleeds

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Is it possible to remove certain weapons from the game?
« on: November 14, 2023, 02:07:40 pm »
Hello, this is my first post in the forum..

I am considering to give the TFTD experience another go with OXCE but I really want to get rid of DPL before I start. The removal of Psionics for instance (or at least the option to limit its effect with LoS) is the most welcome addition for me, but I could not find an option to remove other stuff neither in game settings or this forum.

Thanks in advance..

Offline CrazedHarpooner

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to remove certain weapons from the game?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 05:37:26 pm »
I have not seen an option directly available for something like that, but it is possible to mod it. Since you're talking about a weapon that alien forces use it would require replacing the alien loadouts so that the DPL and its ammo is not included and giving them something else to use in its place.

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 11:24:38 pm »
Yeah, it's going to require some work on your part.

I think it'd be easier to just change the DPL into something like a copy of one of the Sonic guns rather than going through all deployments. Although TFTD doesn't have too many of those, so either way works.

Offline eachhabitual

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
    • geometry dash world
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 05:25:36 am »
Yeah, it's going to require some work on your part.

I think it'd be easier to just change the DPL into something like a copy of one of the Sonic guns rather than going through all deployments. Although TFTD doesn't have too many of those, so either way works.
I think so. It will be much easier.