aliens

Author Topic: Sunken Plane From the Hybrid mod Crashes  (Read 2038 times)

Offline chickenx4

• Captain
  • We Are The Nobodies
    • View Profile
Sunken Plane From the Hybrid mod Crashes
« on: July 26, 2020, 01:42:37 am »
it say it on the log when it It said
Spoiler:
A fatal error has occurred: Map Generator encountered an error: One does not simply resize the map after adding blocks.

wcho035

Re: Sunken Plane From the Hybrid mod Crashes
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 03:38:22 am »
Hi, is this a vanilla error, or after you have mod the hybrid mod and the error shows up?

This error is in the mapscript, to do with resize command added after a block, can you tell me which map you play that this error was generated?

From the error file, I see you have other mods used beside my Hybrid mod. There might be a compatibility issue that had caused the crash. I search through my mapscript, I didn't use any resize command apart from one instance. That is hardly the cause of the error.

I generally do not recommend adding so many mods in use with the Hybrid mod, unless it is approved to be compatible.

I need to know the map or at least the plane you are trying to recover that cause the error. Is this the Skyranger or the Trition that crashed?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:01:38 am by Precentor Apollyon »

Offline chickenx4

• Captain
  • We Are The Nobodies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 04:13:59 am »
i was using a modded plane called the ironfist

edit:ive have the hybrid mod, ive tried every normal plane it still crashes regardless of what plane

edit: i found out it was the Ufo causing it like (small Scout) , used Small Scout (underwater) and works
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:19:19 am by chickenx4 »

wcho035

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 04:19:33 am »
If you disconnect the other mods and uses only the Hybrid mod. Would the crash still occur? Do you have a save game I can have to test it

Offline chickenx4

• Captain
  • We Are The Nobodies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 04:21:09 am »
ive Resolved it the ufo is causing it only the ("ufo size" Underwater works)

i think its a bug

wcho035

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 04:22:49 am »
A bug from the original vanilla Hybrid mod, or from the experiments you are conducting with your modding? You say it was a sunken plane, and now it is a small scout. Is it a ufo you are trying to recover or a crash plane? (Crash Skyranger or Triton) I am now just confused.

Edit- If your error is with the vanilla Hybrid mod, I will do what I can to help.  However, if it is a bug from your modding, I don't know what it is unless you gave me full details.  The small scout are from the vanilla standard ruleset. Not much is modded there but the aliendeployment with plasma weapons using different clips. Size is not something I did mod on.

If you want extra ships, add reaver's mod with the Hybrid mod. The one that's approved by me. You will find all the extra stuff you want from his mod.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:34:54 am by Precentor Apollyon »

Offline chickenx4

• Captain
  • We Are The Nobodies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 04:38:49 am »
im just experiment with other mods the cars from xcom files work,the Heat-ray guns work im still doing some testing