Author Topic: Allies of battlefield :)  (Read 1674 times)

Offline LuckyClover

• Captain
  • Trying my best :)
    • View Profile
Allies of battlefield :)
« on: July 25, 2020, 01:24:23 pm »
It happened to me like month ago- I played Area 51 one of those missions with collaborators and allied soldiers
mostly soldiers dies very easly and are more like meat-shields than real help but this time they were fighting like crazy atacking enemies with rpg launchers and keep killing REALLY tons of them-I think they killed more enemies than me  ;D
What do You people think about allies on battlefields of Area 51 and tftd twots -are they good enough?
do they have good enough weapons? and last question should Xcom get points for aliens killed by allied soldiers-its co-operation after all  :D

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Allies of battlefield :)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 01:35:17 pm »
In general, I like joint operations in mods. It's not something to be exaggerated, but I really enjoy fighting side by side with some allies. It just feels good. (Mutant militia in Piratez especially.)

Offline LuckyClover

• Captain
  • Trying my best :)
    • View Profile
Re: Allies of battlefield :)
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 01:48:12 pm »
In general, I like joint operations in mods. It's not something to be exaggerated, but I really enjoy fighting side by side with some allies. It just feels good. (Mutant militia in Piratez especially.)
yes I really like them too  :)
I was thinking in past that it would be nice to see things that allied soldiers can see but now I think it would be little bit op