aliens

Author Topic: Atlantis Temple  (Read 2392 times)

Offline anothrgamer1234

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Atlantis Temple
« on: July 24, 2020, 08:28:05 pm »
The wiki suggests that there's a mission after the Tasoth factory where you have to investigate the so-called "Atlantis Temple" following the research of the same name, but the code suggests it's been removed or commented out. If that was the case, why keep the research relating to it and leave a plot thread unresolved? Just curious, that's all.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Atlantis Temple
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 08:52:30 pm »
Perhaps I'll do something with it at some point. AFAIK this research and the associated stuff are inaccessible in the game.

Offline anothrgamer1234

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 06:48:15 pm »
Perhaps I'll do something with it at some point. AFAIK this research and the associated stuff are inaccessible in the game.

As of the current version they're still available, I've researched them in the past. At least the "Atlantis Temple Rumors" and "Atlantis Temple" research topics are, anyway.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:50:02 pm by anothrgamer1234 »

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 08:17:38 pm »
As of the current version they're still available, I've researched them in the past. At least the "Atlantis Temple Rumors" and "Atlantis Temple" research topics are, anyway.

You're right, I forgot to block these researches. But they don't actually do anything.

Offline anothrgamer1234

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 10:51:44 pm »
You're right, I forgot to block these researches. But they don't actually do anything.

I figured as much. Probably something you should address for the next update/bugfix when you get around to it, I suppose.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 08:39:00 pm »
I figured as much. Probably something you should address for the next update/bugfix when you get around to it, I suppose.

Right, I disabled them already. (For now!)