Author Topic: Question regarding enemy deployment  (Read 2479 times)

Offline anothrgamer1234

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Question regarding enemy deployment
« on: June 25, 2020, 07:40:10 am »
Despite being in July 1998 and having researched Zombie Evolution Hypothesis, I've yet to see a single Infector and want to know when I can expect to find one. Is there anything within my save file that would specifically indicate whether or not one of them will appear on a zombie infestation mission?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Question regarding enemy deployment
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 11:14:29 am »
They're present on "bigger" infestation mission, which appears at random. but you can also just accept a mission from M.A.G.M.A., the first one always has these enemies.

Offline anothrgamer1234

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 05:18:07 pm »
They're present on "bigger" infestation mission, which appears at random. but you can also just accept a mission from M.A.G.M.A., the first one always has these enemies.

That's part of the problem: said M.A.G.M.A. mission requires the "They are Breeding!" zombie report, which requires an infector to get. I've looked at my mission queue and it says that I'm due for a medium infestation or two- is that enough?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 05:47:10 pm »
That's part of the problem: said M.A.G.M.A. mission requires the "They are Breeding!" zombie report, which requires an infector to get. I've looked at my mission queue and it says that I'm due for a medium infestation or two- is that enough?

Yes, they definitely appear there.
And sorry about that M.A.G.M.A. requirement, I've completely forgotten...

Offline anothrgamer1234

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 05:49:58 pm »
Yes, they definitely appear there.
And sorry about that M.A.G.M.A. requirement, I've completely forgotten...
I can only assume I've been having terrible luck so far, they've yet to show up on any of the previous ones I've done. And yet I still had to put up with Vampire Knights on a citizens vs. Monsters mission I was sure would have them...truly this RNG is cursed.

I just hope that one of them has what I need, because I don't fancy the idea of going without pulse weapons , heavy cannons, or TNEs by the time the invasion begins.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 06:57:27 pm by anothrgamer1234 »

Offline Doc

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 01:12:50 am »
I can only assume I've been having terrible luck so far, they've yet to show up on any of the previous ones I've done. And yet I still had to put up with Vampire Knights on a citizens vs. Monsters mission I was sure would have them...truly this RNG is cursed.

Ha, yeah it's so weird getting those Vamp Knights early on. Since you can't research them yet it's like no one was even the least concerned about the giant sword wielding maniac that took an entire squads firepower to put down.

Offline anothrgamer1234

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2020, 06:21:59 am »
Ha, yeah it's so weird getting those Vamp Knights early on. Since you can't research them yet it's like no one was even the least concerned about the giant sword wielding maniac that took an entire squads firepower to put down.

Yeah, I took one look and aborted the mission (after a few reloads confirming that even if I killed the first one with my inadequate weapons, the second would still kill me anyway). And I did finally get those infectors, about time too. Unfortunately now I have the same problem finding EXALT Masters. Typical.