aliens

Author Topic: Suggestion: Snubnose Pistols as Sport Gear?  (Read 4812 times)

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Suggestion: Snubnose Pistols as Sport Gear?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 01:30:26 pm »
Aren't hybrids running around with acid weapons that look like damn toys?

They totally do!

(But Osiron generally knows about hybrid tech.)

Offline Thermite

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2020, 08:21:37 pm »
Hmm, let me think... A damage to morale, perhaps. Why?
Well, if I were a target I would become very furious if someone assful tried to piss on me from this toy! ;D

UPD: The only variant I can imagine is a chemical damage. Some chemical mixture which become toxic in response to oxygen. A real chemical weapon disguised as a water pistol.

Just to add to the injury, say that the gun is loaded with the agent's urine.

Offline mumble

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 06:43:01 am »
In regards to a larger caliber sneaking pistol, maybe something along the lines of the Double tap pistol? http://www.doubletapdefense.com/ 2 rounds of 45, when you absolutely need a large(ish) caliber in a compact(ish) size. As for a water pistol, though its not my idea, -10 reactions -5 time total time units to emulate a "did you seriously just shoot me with a water pistol during a gunfight? are you high?" kinda reaction would be good. I was going to say a -5 to combat stats too, but that might be too much.

Offline Slaughter

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 08:25:56 am »
In regards to a larger caliber sneaking pistol, maybe something along the lines of the Double tap pistol? http://www.doubletapdefense.com/ 2 rounds of 45, when you absolutely need a large(ish) caliber in a compact(ish) size. As for a water pistol, though its not my idea, -10 reactions -5 time total time units to emulate a "did you seriously just shoot me with a water pistol during a gunfight? are you high?" kinda reaction would be good. I was going to say a -5 to combat stats too, but that might be too much.
Wow that's a cool idea.

Idk but I think the light pistol fires a small caliber like .22 and Snubnose fires something bigger like .38? Following that:

- Small Caliber, lots of shots: Light Pistol
- Medium caliber, medium quantity of shots: Snubnose Pistol
- Big Caliber, Two Shots: Double-Tap or similar

Something like double-tap seems like a nasty surprise in the hands of some enemies in missions where the enemy carries stuff like the Light Pistol.

Enviado de meu moto e5 play usando o Tapatalk