aliens

Author Topic: idea for such super Armour ~~ Armor && Armament (weapons), all in one  (Read 2564 times)

Offline RolandVasko

• Colonel
    • View Profile
..why to have separately armour, and yet weapons separately ?,
why doesnt merge, (include) integrate them all, thoese both classical propriety, requisity of war,  -  sword and shield, into one really cutting hitech whole unit, entity ?

~~ armor with supermodern weapons already included and build-ed -in it

(for example, - such super armour, as were shown in Iron Man movie series, or also from Predators serie )
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 06:53:52 pm by RolandVasko »

Offline Rince Wind

• Commander
    • View Profile
You get XECs, what more do you want?

You also get the Iron Man armor, though without inbuilt weapons.

Offline Gremlion

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Can't unload weapon, because ammo goes into second ammo slot, will not be able to throw grenades, use healing items, pick stun/lethal weapons...
What's the point, again? So you don't need to think about loadout? lol.

Offline JustTheDude/CABSHEP

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Mecha suit, XEC, Armored Cars, Tanks, Hovertanks, it all fits your bill.

Its also a design policy, its more flexible to not have weapons that are integrated etc.

At best you can sprite such armor and maybe it will be added.
In the past I was also in simillar stage, posting that it would be cool to see cyborgs in Piratez. Time passed and when I started to sprite I saw how much of a pain in the ass it is to make them, but I did. If mod creator will ever decide to add them, I will be happy and my "wish" will be granted.
I think its the right stance, not only propose/demand something, but also contribute something yourself. Even if what you create won't be used here, it migth be used somewhere else.

Offline peirceg

• Captain
    • View Profile
Are there any weapons in this mod the accept more than one ammo type at the same time to fire different types of shots? I.e an assault rifle and a underslung grenade launcer?

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Are there any weapons in this mod the accept more than one ammo type at the same time to fire different types of shots? I.e an assault rifle and a underslung grenade launcer?

no