Author Topic: Ninja scroll and elder scroll of secrets  (Read 2688 times)

Offline betatester

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Ninja scroll and elder scroll of secrets
« on: January 19, 2020, 12:49:24 pm »
I found strange that you can't use these scrolls.
Some ideas:
- a transformation that use one ninja scroll as a study material
- manufacturing a ninja teaching compendium that needs X ninja scrolls and the Elder scroll of secrets. Researching the compendium  leads to the recruitment of a martial arts instructor that allow the ninja teaching transformation for those with previous martial arts training. The martial arts trainer could increase natural melee at the gym to let's say 65... to be qualified for martial arts training transformation.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Ninja scroll and elder scroll of secrets
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 01:07:48 pm »
What do you mean? Both have a use already.

Offline betatester

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 02:19:19 pm »
As far as I can tell you only need one for research. I feel sad that they have no use in training. it's said in the description that you can't learn anything without an instructor. And yet no instructor recruitment is possible. Still waiting Miyagi knocking at the door. Perhaps he didn't do that because the door hasn't attached him.

Offline X-Man

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 04:10:20 pm »
There is no need to invent bicycle about it, everything works fine. You've learned knowledge from the scrolls and that's enough to teach your agents. What else do you want? To put a scroll right in the ass of apprentice to study hard?  ;D

The real question is to have more opportunities to capture live BL assassin.

Offline TheCurse

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 01:51:27 am »
There is no need to invent bicycle about it, everything works fine. You've learned knowledge from the scrolls and that's enough to teach your agents. What else do you want? To put a scroll right in the ass of apprentice to study hard?  ;D

No no, its for training. You shove it in there and when they can still run without you hearing paper rustling they´re ninjas...
Of course the scroll gets used up that way, you really don't wanna re-use it.
Then again, if you need one scroll per ninja, the effects should scale up a little bit though.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 11:37:06 am »
Well if there's a good idea on how to use it, I would be fine with that... But:
- I don't want to make the scroll a requirement for martial arts training, because they are rare and hard to obtain. Especially in later game.
- Once you have your own trained shinobi, why would you need 5he scrolls? You are the scrolls!