aliens

Author Topic: Alien Climate Weapon  (Read 3729 times)

Offline Nikita_Sadkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Alien Climate Weapon
« on: January 15, 2020, 08:18:55 am »
Russian government claims America uses alien technology climate change super-weapon against Russia. No jokes, it is official Kremlin statement:
https://lenta.ru/news/2020/01/14/anomalia/

Context: this year there was no snow in Russia! Can you imagine?!! No snow in Russia! How would Putin explain to voters why Santa is not coming? The snow got stolen by aliens!

Offline Ridаn

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Climate Weapon
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 08:51:24 am »
Theres nothing about aliens in the article. USA indeed tried to affect weather during Vientnam war - the same way we do disperse clouds nowdays.
Its not an official Kremlin statement either - its bizzare asspull from deputys radio interview.
There is a shitload of snow right behind my window, I guess I have to blame Putin now.
And why would russians expect Santa instead of Grandfather Winter.
Much Sensationalism.

misterx

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 09:29:05 am »

Offline Nikita_Sadkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 01:22:56 pm »
Theres nothing about aliens in the article.
There is no chance US has such technology, unless they salvaged it from some crashed alien spacecraft.

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 06:29:27 pm »
The article does not say that aliens caused Russia to be cold long ago. It says that the USA may have caused Russia to be getting warm in recent years. They're reasonably terrified of the permafrost melting. We here in the USA drive our cars like nothing is happening, and would probably respond to news of the permafrost melting with something along the lines of "you're welcome, Russia".

I wonder if aliens are behind the desertification of the middle-East and the Sahara?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 06:31:11 pm by The Reaver of Darkness »

Offline Nikita_Sadkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 04:33:26 am »
I wonder if aliens are behind the desertification of the middle-East and the Sahara?
Consider that: At the time pyramids were probably the only artificial structure noticeable from space. If aliens ever visited the Earth at the time, then their sampling of earth's surface for non-uniformities would have immediately revealed pyramids.

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 12:39:56 pm »
Consider that: At the time pyramids were probably the only artificial structure noticeable from space. If aliens ever visited the Earth at the time, then their sampling of earth's surface for non-uniformities would have immediately revealed pyramids.

The aliens built the pyramids, though. I believe that's canon in X-Com: UFO Defense.

Offline Nikita_Sadkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 06:30:33 am »
The aliens built the pyramids
For what purpose? Some barcode planet marking?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 12:11:56 pm »
For what purpose? Some barcode planet marking?

For docking, of course! :)