Author Topic: Hybrid Globe - Vanilla  (Read 9673 times)

Offline Stoddard

• Colonel
  • in a fey mood
    • View Profile
    • Linux builds & stuff
Re: Hybrid Globe - Vanilla
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2019, 10:42:33 am »
How very great!

I now have the reason to rewrite the android wallpaper app which was annoying me to no end by its lack of textures (and also eating battery asfk).

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 02:53:15 pm »
The current version of the Hybrid globe is uploaded to the mod site :)

https://openxcom.mod.io/hybrid-geoscape

Offline Ethereal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2019, 03:25:46 pm »
Sumptuously! Thank you so much for the release!

It’s a pity only with all this New Year’s mess, I won’t have time to test it before the new year. But in the new there will be something to do.

In the new year with a new hybrid globe! Hooray comrades!

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 09:23:09 pm »
Newest Version is up now guys, it now come with TFTD Terrains converted so you just need to copy your TFTD/Maps and TFTD/ROUTES folder into this mod and they will work in game :)

Still have plenty of work to do on the next version of this but im holding off until i get more Bug reports :)

https://openxcom.mod.io/hybrid-geoscape

Offline Ethereal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2020, 06:53:39 am »
Newest Version is up now guys, it now come with TFTD Terrains converted so you just need to copy your TFTD/Maps and TFTD/ROUTES folder into this mod and they will work in game :)

You do not spelled out terrains ENTRY. Probably because it is incompatible with transports from UFO. Here is the solution to this problem. It’s just that now the transport ship does not appear on the map, and the landing party spawns at four points, without the possibility of escape.

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2020, 10:31:37 am »
Entry is more of a Special Mission map, all i have added so far is the NORMAL underwater maps as any new modder would need to add there own mission types ( or copy over from TFTD data).

But i will review your file for the next update ;D

The goal here is not for me to create another Hybrid mod for myself, its more to give other modders the option of turning there mods into a Hybrid game without doing all the Hard Stuff themselves, they still need to do some of the work.