Author Topic: Tile Explosion/in correct explosion animation.  (Read 4661 times)

Offline krautbernd

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Tile Explosion/in correct explosion animation.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 01:31:36 pm »
I've pointed this out before. This a discussion forum. Which means people are bound to face criticism. I do not exempt myself from that.

But I have never ever seen anyone go ballistic about this the way you have, including your statement (paraphrased) that the forum would be better off without me. I wonder, just hypothetically, if we tallied up the times I've acutally helped people, contributed content and bug reports/bug fixes etc. - do you think that's justified, seeing how I am apparently able to have a constructive discussion with everybody else beside you, and from what others have told me they face the same problem concerning you? This is a cheap shot and I'll probably burn some bridges with this, but how many people have actually been grateful for your input?

I've started this off the same I would have with anybody else asking for help. Your reaction? Modify your initial post, claiming you said something you did not and instantly antagonizing me.

If you look at the thread you linked to you'll notice that all I did was ask you to clarify how the second part of your proposal was supposed to work as well as pointing out that the first part likely wouldn't work, which I later confirmed by actually trying it out in game. Something you could have done beforehand but decided not to. Meridian subsequently told you that this would not work, as well as telling you later on that the first part of your suggestion is also out of the question. This is not the first time this has happened. Instead of judging information by who's presenting it you you might want to judge it on it's own merit, as well as actually checking that your own suggestions work or the information you give out is accurate, something you've repeatedly failed to do in the past.

BTW, the ignore list is located Profile -> modify profile -> Buddies/Ignore List but feel free to wait for an 'official' reply telling you the same thing. Jesus Christ.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:46:11 pm by krautbernd »