aliens

Author Topic: [Addon] IG Crewed Weapons Testing  (Read 4341 times)

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
[Addon] IG Crewed Weapons Testing
« on: February 15, 2019, 04:22:43 pm »
As I previewed in the latest episode of my LP, I made an aux mod to test the Imperial Guard's heavy weapons to crew-served emplacements. It's available on our mod.io page in the releases section - if you're playing as the Imperial Guard, try it out and leave me some feedback on this thread!

Offline RedSarge

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [Addon] IG Crewed Weapons Testing
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 02:24:41 am »
THIS IS GENIUS! I'm amazed at what can be done in OpenXcomExtended! Now, here's a challange.. vehicles that the pilot can get OUT of! Either way, im enjoying your let's play, it's extra interesting because you're the designer! 40k!!! 'Bug Test'/ "Let's Play" I guess.

Offline lurker

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 07:10:22 am »
Hey bossman, big fan. This whole mod is fantastic, so detailed. It makes me wanna spend hundreds of dollars on miniatures and codices.

My question relates to mounted guns. What did you do to fix the script that made the autocannon not roll when soldiers hit it with melee? I just tried it for the first time and couldn't roll it off the valkyrie. Would have been useful against those Khorne berserkers.

I'm updated to v21 but can't find an updated version of crewed weapons.

Thanks

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 08:05:02 pm »
Glad you like the mod and are willing to try this one out. I haven't updated this aux mod in a while, still need to fix it. To work around not being able to push the unit, you have to 0 out its TUs as that's one of the checks the script uses. There's a button to the left of the HP/TU/energy/morale bars in the battlescape UI you can right-click to 0 TUs quickly.