Author Topic: [DONE] [Suggestion] Soldier bonuses (from transformations and commendations)  (Read 713 times)

Offline Precentor Apollyon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Do you have a link for the latest test build for this Meridian?

I tried to download the latest one, but I am getting segmentation faults and the older versions doesn't.

Offline Ethereal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
No... stats, regen and visibility are tracked on each unit separately... that's why I could affect them with bonuses.
Other attributes defined by armor are only on the armor itself, not on each unit, so they are the same for all units (having the same armor) and cannot be changed individually.

Does this apply to "visibilityAtDay", "psi-heatVision", "camouflageAt", "psiDefence", "meleeDodge", "antiCamouflageAt"?

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • Aaand we're back!
    • View Profile
    • My Wiki
Does this apply to "visibilityAtDay", "psi-heatVision", "camouflageAt", "psiDefence", "meleeDodge", "antiCamouflageAt"?

No, it does not apply to: "visibilityAtDay"

Yes, it does apply to: "psi-heatVision", "camouflageAt", "psiDefence", "meleeDodge", "antiCamouflageAt"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:37:19 pm by Meridian »

Offline Ethereal

• Colonel
    • View Profile
No: "visibilityAtDay"

Yes: "psi-heatVision", "camouflageAt", "psiDefence", "meleeDodge", "antiCamouflageAt"

Understood. How and where will such bonuses be displayed?

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • Aaand we're back!
    • View Profile
    • My Wiki
Understood.

I have answered the question: "Does this apply to "visibilityAtDay", "psi-heatVision", "camouflageAt", "psiDefence", "meleeDodge", "antiCamouflageAt"?"

The answer is "Yes"...or in full sentence "Yes, this does apply to all those attributes" (except visibilityAtDay).

Where "this" = "No... stats, regen and visibility are tracked on each unit separately... that's why I could affect them with bonuses. Other attributes defined by armor are only on the armor itself, not on each unit, so they are the same for all units (having the same armor) and cannot be changed individually."

How and where will such bonuses be displayed?

As written above, there are no such bonuses and they are not displayed anywhere.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:35:43 pm by Meridian »