Author Topic: My terrain experiments..  (Read 8184 times)

Offline Precentor Apollyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: My Mod Development Diary.
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2020, 10:18:47 am »
No, this mod will be release when it is done. Preferably feature complete.

Here is today's progress. The Starcult's battleship under construction. Outside is done, but inside still needs a lot of work
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:43:12 pm by Precentor Apollyon »

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2020, 04:52:48 pm »
Alkesh sort of

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2020, 04:05:45 pm »
My Avenger replacement. Enough to give any Alien UFO a run for their money.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2020, 05:18:55 pm »
Mod Update.

This shall be my final update for this mod.

I am please to write that this mod of mine has now reached production status.

It means I have fully prototyped of all the feature I wanted from the features currently available in OXCE.

Since this is a private mod, due to copyright reasons. I am unsure if it will ever be released. However, this said, a version of this mod will get release and that is the Hybrid Mod I had released.

In the future, any update in this forum from me will be from the Hybrid mod thread. I see no reason of posting anymore update from this thread.

As to those whom are not up to date with my post. I am planing to release a fully tested and working version of a vanilla UFO/ TFTD Hybrid mod, featuring all the Hybrid capability that OXCE has to offer.

I plan to release 3 flavor of this mod.

1) Just a UFO game with with Sea terrain only.

2) UFO + TFTD, concurrent game play with ufo and uso from TFTD appearing together and following UFO story.

3) UFO game then TFTD, featuring plasma weapon with switchable ammo. Where on land, all plasma weapon need plasma ammo and in the sea, plasma weapon fires Alien alloy bullets. Since plasma weapons are just rail guns accelerating plasma beams, it can be adapted to fire alien alloy bullets.

I am targeting the release of this mod a month away. This time all three version of this mod will include all the terrain from TFTD with maps and routes.  Fully tested and working.. not half finished or untested.

Thank you all whom had visited this thread of mine. Also there will be extra instruction on how to combine Luke's globe with my mod in the future, because the mod will be packaged with my original Hybrid Globe.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 05:23:28 pm by Precentor Apollyon »

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: My terrain experiments..
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2020, 01:19:00 pm »
I have decide to continue this thread under a new name. My terrain experiments. This thread will present my experiments with new Terrain.

Today, I am to present my new Desert Savannah Terrain. One is a bare map and the other with a Human Base Plug in.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2020, 04:53:46 am »
This is my Tundra Forrest terrain.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2020, 03:12:43 pm »
Marshland terrain.. which I will expand into a Swamp Terrain next week.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2020, 01:21:50 pm »
Swamp Terrain.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2020, 09:49:29 pm »
Been a long time since I have updated this personal mod of mine. At this time, this mod is now deep in production. I have almost finish reviewing all the armour stats for land and underwater, belonging to all the units available. This review is about Weapons on land and sea having different effect to the unit. When it is used on land or sea.

After that is done, it will be final review for all the Units in the mod, then weapons, Ufopediea, Manufacturing, Research, Craft, UFO and Alien Deployment. I will not be doing any more Mapview on new maps or terrain until all the reviews are done in finishing production of this mod.

Once it is finished. I plan to release this mod to a few selected Modder and Dev only. Whose assets I had borrowed for this mod of mine. There will be two release, Beta and Final. Beta is finished as it is, Final is when all the Hybrid features for it is available.

Unfortunately, due to copy right reasons, I can't do a full release. I might change my mind.. until then.

Below include a new faction, Nord's Jellymen, on land and sea. Land Jellyman uses Human style Pressure suit, like the Calcinite..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 09:54:45 pm by Precentor Apollyon »

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2020, 12:50:47 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfRLX5Wz8c

An early version of my Personal mod. First time I played a real battlescape mission since it is made. Please note the of Tank using multiple Weapon systems. Arming with Multiple Rocket type at the same type as well as gas cannon ammo.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2020, 02:12:51 am »
New Alien Base salad dressing. TFTD merge with Grunge.

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2020, 08:21:35 pm »
More new base stuff.

From Human, Bandit, Earthsec and Skynet bases.

TFTD and Alien bases. Completely revamp and reworked. Work done on them is more than a standard Expanded Ubase Reworked...

Ps.. see if you can find the turrets.. both alien organic and human. Deployed in the Alienbase.  There are tons of them.

Offline Bobit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2020, 02:45:53 am »
Skynet mod with this graphics level? Hype.