Author Topic: Recently discovered and fell in love with this mod.  (Read 15436 times)

Offline Hadriex

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Recently discovered and fell in love with this mod.
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2019, 10:41:51 am »
I think I saw the turn1 tu mod somewhere. If I remember right it reduces the tu enemies have on turn 1. So that when you deploy you aren't buried in reaction shots on your first move. They'll still have a reaction shot, just not so many.

Offline HT

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2019, 12:16:41 pm »
I think I saw the turn1 tu mod somewhere. If I remember right it reduces the tu enemies have on turn 1. So that when you deploy you aren't buried in reaction shots on your first move. They'll still have a reaction shot, just not so many.

That sounds very fun. Link please? I dunno if it would work with this mod, but it's worth a try.

PS. Sitting on the equipemnt pile not recommended. :D

The problem is when a loose explosive shot hits said pile and your gear is burnt to ashes. There's little you can do except to pray the RNG doesn't fuck you too hard, especially during base defense missions, where said stuff is quite vulnerable to random destruction. Then again Base defense missions are easy if you plan things accordingly.
Once you get vehicles where gear is not exposed to the combat zone, this is less of a problem, but during the starting stages of the game (where you have vehicles with no available cover) and certain missions, this is an issue.

Offline Hadriex

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 01:09:08 am »

Offline LytaRyta

• Colonel
  • Lisbeth ;p My Engrish is easy bad, Csaba is dead!
    • View Profile
    • svetmightandmagic.cz
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2019, 11:33:13 pm »
I don't want to poke around this forum (yet) because I fear spoilers. But I just want to say, WOW.

When I started streaming this I was excited about the prospect of starting with just a couple agents in a car trying to prove that aliens even exist. Maybe some x-files type investigating of other supernatural events. But I wasn't expecting anywhere near all this. You've got everything from werewolves to the underdark. And suddenly the Thing! And just, so much.

Seriously amazing work guys.

d'Accord!,

copy that