Author Topic: Is there a way to show interceptor stats on FMP?  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Cal

• Squaddie
  • New to openxcom and FMP
    • View Profile
Is there a way to show interceptor stats on FMP?
« on: May 27, 2019, 02:14:09 pm »
I am new to the original Xcom and have started playing with the FMP and really enjoy it!
However I would really like to know if there is a way to show the kills of my interceptors similar to how it does for my soldiers.
Am I blind, or is there a mod or option to be enabled, because i cant find it.

PS. Im sure this is a semi common question but HOW THE SHIT DO I KILL THOSE DUMB PURPLE BLOBS! I DON'T WANT TO DROP A C4 PACK ON THEM JUST TO KILL ONE! If that knowledge is a bit of a spoiler I can just struggle on.

thnx <3

Offline Bobit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to show interceptor stats on FMP?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 05:54:13 pm »
Almost certainly not. OXCE keeps items as simple as possible. Craft are just items with fuel/hp stats and an inventory.

"Purple blobs" silacoids can be easily outwalked. They have 114 hp, 50 points of armor (damage reduction) and take 30% more damage from explosives. A couple simple grenades should be sufficient. Bullets generally won't do anything.

Offline Cal

• Squaddie
  • New to openxcom and FMP
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to show interceptor stats on FMP?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:34:18 am »
I had a feeling that wasn't going to work when i saw zero mods for it and no game options for it. Guess ill have to start a tally chart.
Someone has given me a hand with the Silacoids just as the aliens have stopped using them, so now I've got to worry about my weak brained men.

Thanks for the clarification Homie