aliens

Author Topic: Android game  (Read 951 times)

Offline xagrif

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Android game
« on: May 08, 2022, 08:39:06 pm »
Hi, thanks for creating this amazing mod for game from my childhood.

Dont know where to write to creators,  so let it be here.
I understand, that most people playng this game on PC, but there are people,that playing android version, like me, and here is a proposal:
1) add option in settings to turn on/off "always show android interface" ( ctrl, shif, alt, right and middle mouse button) in tactical mode, cause its very annoing every time open it...
2) add option in settings by pressing down, when amount =0  to assign entire amount of engineers in manufacture, scientists in reserch, amount of items in shop for sell etc...
3) add some button to increase anount of manufactured items multiply by 10/50/100 or something like that (cause its very annoying to hold up button for few minutes to assign 80 scientist in reserch, or when I want to manufacture 1000 alien alloys with 200 engineers..)
4) add option in shop and craft menus, like  hold for a while on item open ufopedia, and double tap open tech tree, or maybe add button or somenthing like that, also add function to remove items from shop menu( dont know how it named exactly) cause by the end of the game you have tonns of items in shop.meny...

Thanks for your attention, and thanks again for this great mod for this game.

Online Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Android game
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 09:13:51 pm »
Hi.

Coding and testing these touch interface thingies is quite boring and also very time-consuming, at least in my dev-for-android setup.
So I push such things more and more into the future, cause I just have more interesting things to do.

But your feedback is definitely noticed, every such feedback does increase the priority a bit (and lowers my pain threshold a bit).

Offline xagrif

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Android game
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 10:01:24 pm »
Thanks for answer