Author Topic: Text and Lore  (Read 10896 times)

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Text and Lore
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 03:14:59 am »
hey man i got a new job for u, the new version got a new chapter to choose from and i need intro ´s for both
Mainly be the first page of codex after strategy chosen so it doesn't interfere with guard

Something like
Force Commander our ultramarine forces, ioioio , planet is f* ioioioio, warp storm arrive without notice ioioio,   our Chapter master is on vacation ioioio , Protect the planet ioio
Something unique for both chapter,
i will maybe create a special individual missions for both that gives something unique that also will stay in that part of the codex

Offline TheDeparted

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2019, 02:07:04 pm »
Cool! 10x, bullet. I'm on in. Just a simple notepad++ text will be fine, right?

Here's a sample:

Ultramarine Chapter

Of all the thousand and more Space Marine Chapters, it is the blue-clad Ultramarines that, in the mind of the countless billions of the Emperor's subjects, personify everything that the Adeptus Astartes stand for.  Originally known as the War-Born, these superb soldiers are here to stem the tide of Chaos on this Planet. They will stop at nothing to eradicate all warp-spawn abominations.

Force Commander, your task is to find the source of the Chaos infestation; hunt down the Traitors and wipe out all those who oppose the Emperor's Will! Zeal and Fury, Brothers! Victory awaits!

Imperial Fists Chaoter

The Imperial Fists are one of the most valiant of all Chapters, held as paragons of the principles set down in the Codex Astartes. The Imperial Fists stand as the steadfast defenders of the Imperium and the Emperor's unwavering shield; for ten thousand standard years they have been the bulwark against which the armies of Traitors and aliens have shattered.

Force Commander, you are to defend this Planet at all costs! You and your forces will stand fast against the overwhelming forces of Chaos! You will erradicate all Traitors and abominations. Zeal and Fury, Brothers! Victory awaits!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:49:23 pm by TheDeparted »

Offline TheDeparted

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2019, 02:50:43 pm »
Plese see the attached text.

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2019, 10:27:30 pm »
Thks man, that was quick, I will do my part asap

Offline TheDeparted

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2019, 04:50:47 pm »
Can hardly wait for the next update! :P. One more thing: just a friendly reminder not to forget to include the other string files I edited.

Also, if you ever need my assistance, I'm more than happy to help. All the best, guys, and take care.

Just as a side note: the latest version (017) had some minor mistakes than were not found in the previous version. For example, the Drop Pods are known as the Sky Ranger :) and some cultist appear as "aliens".
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 08:51:16 pm by TheDeparted »

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2019, 05:10:53 pm »
Check your language setting in Options > Video > Diplay Language. It should be "en-US".