Author Topic: [YT VIDEO SEARCHES] No XCOM "Blow Me Away" GMVs? D:  (Read 445 times)

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
[YT VIDEO SEARCHES] No XCOM "Blow Me Away" GMVs? D:
« on: December 30, 2018, 10:03:27 am »
When i was middle of reading more of Blank's [TFTD]More USO Variants thread/topic (well, i'm a little moody life with reading OXC forums on to have a little 54% healthy official and non-official XCOM lore, along non-XC lore i should say) today at 2 AM (well time changes a bit, do not tracked the time), i was listening to a song i keep loving since i'm in Halo Mood, well along XCOM and Starcraft including 40k mood also including a JayborinoPlays and Doom Project Brutality mood.

I was honestly looking for some XCOM GMVs (any GMVs of XCOM:EW, XCOM2, Bureau: XCOM Declassified or any XCOM games being played in the video) on YouTube with a song from Halo 2 (oh yeah, that count as Halo much. :D ) by Breaking Benjamin (that got my BB interest back in 2011 where i was 14 in Cali) which helped my reading mood and other moods while listening to it's instrumental.
(Also a link to the the searches i'm looking for, don't get me wrong: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xcom+2+blow+me+away https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xcom+blow+me+away https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xcom+breaking+benjamin+blow+me+away . Also no XCOM videos of this song, super sad face for a 100% chance to have on me).
It is this song:
That song was very fitting for a 40k space marine or non-GW sci-fi (space) marine i should be listening to, but make this damn thing is really fitting for my XCOM mood or any other sci-fi loving mood i'm in to have.  ;D
Therefore i always do loops while bookmarking the instrumental version video i always i play this on while bookmarking these, like 3 of the same video as bookmarks as loops.
List:
0:00 - Intro Part
0:27 to 1:25 - First Part to begin the looping on the instrumental
1:19 - Second part to looping it over and over to help my reading mood and work mood feel better
Kinda fun and cool huh? :)

Enjoy this new offtopic thread, have a good night!

tl;dr, sorry for the parentheses for all this, my excuse really  :-[
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:07:40 am by FeruEnzeru »

Offline The_Funktasm

• Colonel
  • Trust furries, not aliens
    • View Profile
    • My very curse-heavy blog.
Re: [YT VIDEO SEARCHES] No XCOM "Blow Me Away" GMVs? D:
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 04:44:42 pm »
How about the best of Chrysalid shut-outs through HE demolitions of buildings to the song "TNT."

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 08:12:55 am »
BEFORE OXC BANS MY ACCOUNT OR DELETES MY POST/REPLY ON THERE
@The_Funktasm
Sorry for the late replies, Funktasm. I would like to say something nice to you via reply or quote, but i can't do OXCF anymore because of what Solarius said something brutal, but humiliating to me last Saturday (Jan 6) about help with me reading all of the forums containing actual XCOM lore - probably 90s lore i think. :(

It was something to do with (online) language issues with me, and to do with my posts being garbage rather than; as far as i am concerned everyone (excluding Reaver and 10% cool XCOM youtubers) are right. 🤷‍♂️ (I always recommend the "Insert Quote" functions for @ parts of user/persons instead without "Insert Quote". :-\)

For now, i'm staying logged off meaning retirement (for OXCF) or tempoban (temporary ban) from OXCF til May or November of this year for OXCF online account eviction notices; including a due to my idiocy. :-\

Maybe til the forums goes 10-25% nicer to me next year or later months, i'll edit the reply and see if can maybe post a good enough Rck/Mtl song/track as a reply, probably cool ones including electronic music that sounds like rock n' metal music and see what it feels like. :)

e.g Invaders Must Die by the Prodigy :D

In further notices for today/tonight/midnight while i'm staying out and being logged out of the forums,
i am going to be doing work; also reading the forums without my account(s) being logged in, along learning/improving my English with aid of the dictionaries and sites that have English language in them.
Therefore, you have a good night sleep in our country then. ;)

~From Feru (don't ban my only (main) OXC account which is a 1 year old created from 2017 due to very bad idiocy. *gulp*)

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 02:10:19 pm »
It's not what you were looking for, but maybe you'll like this one:

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 05:36:26 am »
It's not what you were looking for, but maybe you'll like this one:

Eh, close enough. 🤔 I'll listen to it later if in i'm the mood or not. :)

i wonder if Prodigy's Invaders Must Die could be fitting for xcom killing aliens.  :-\

to be obvious, i can't do OXCF anymore (until May or Nov) due to temporary ban from [redacted]; don't get me wrong at some point. 🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 09:34:13 am by FeruEnzeru[TEMPOBANNED] »