Poll

poll (i don't want to name the poll or change the name of the poll.  :-\

Work In Progress (formely named Modding/Experiments) (This can be a usual place to make my own sandbox thread here)
1 (100%)
Fan-Stuff (Maybe a okay-ish board. Or... i dunno. ???)
0 (0%)
Offtopic (I don't think making a modding sandbox thread could be a good use)
0 (0%)
Resources (Well.... that's for graphics, mods, sprites, sounds, and et cetera whatever stuff i might consider posting this)
0 (0%)
Do nothing  :-\
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: [HELP] I can ask you guys something while posting a tp/thrd on OP-FEED board?  (Read 525 times)

Offline FeruEnzeru[RETIRED/I QUIT]

• Colonel
  • retired, because of Meridian and his followers. 👎
    • View Profile
Do you allow threads that i or you or anyone or someone else do involving a name of the thread called "modding sandbox" or just "sandbox" to my opinion of interest.
Why?...
It's because i was middle of continuing my challenge with UFO94 (The first part that i'm doing with OXCE and 20 mods just to be safe-ish even). Well with that i'm doing tonight and today since last month (which is Nov), turns out, i would to make another thread or topic on any appropriate thread where i can post sh*tty mods or small skits involving mods. Whichever i like.

I have a poll for it, well i don't want to named it cuz i 47% don't care much on, you can vote if you want (or don't vote. your choice).

I'm a literally going to be late for a small appointment i should (probably in my home or somewhere i should do. especially a little bit of internet crap i should say due to much heat in my head).

I'll take a break from playing my game, i'll play more of it later or tomorrow if something very important on YT shows up in my brain or head (If it involves Meri's TWOTS LP i should be watching tomorrow night as my appointment of an important choice to carry my hurting burdens on. :) ).

Have a 100% very good night guys. Let me know after votes and replies. Cheers, ~FeruEnzeru

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
Maybe its just me, but your posts are always so long i loose track of your actual question before i reach the end.... You can name a thread whatever you like as long as its not offensive, i am sure there was another question in that wall of text somewhere but i cant remember it without re_reading it :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 07:33:34 am by luke83 »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
@luke83
Maybe its just me, but your posts are always so long i loose track of your actual question before i reach the end.... You can name a thread whatever you like as long as its not offensive, i am sure there was another question in that wall of text somewhere but i cant remember it without re_reading it :P
Yeah, i understand, that explains much as i unusually know. :-\
I sometimes or not always do long posts (along walls of text), kinda confusing and irritating for you or me or someone or anyone IRL or OXC or anywhere to read.
It can be problematic for you to hear.
I'll go with the Work In Progress board instead of any board that is WIP (Just for my sandbox thread) maybe in the morning (If it's allowed on there, maybe someone can remove or keep it or not).

I'll apologize for now on. My bad.

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 07:03:52 pm by SupSuper »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
You dont need to apologise to me, i just have issues with such long post. I am glad to help anyone on this forum with opinions or advice but i personally struggle to understand the theme of some of your posts, if you can keep it short and to the point, i ( and many others) will offer advice / help more,
Okay cool. :) I'll try and practice (maybe always screenshot ones or screenshot ones with some or a little of text maybe if i do).
Also, i need to find some books in my RL home that have english so i can bring em to my room and improve my ENG too. :)
(maybe after bringing them to my room, i look for websites and webpages that have english language/text and see i can find some words and phrase/sentence examples for me to see. :) )
these long walls of text can be confusing :)
yep. i know
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:14:05 am by FeruEnzeru »

Offline The_Funktasm

• Colonel
  • Trust furries, not aliens
    • View Profile
    • My very curse-heavy blog.
I think the main issue is you have a lot of sidenotes in your posts. (I have this a lot too. this note for example.)
Yours though are kind of disruptive to your main points though because they kind of take over sentences and paragraphs as a main point.
Since your main language isn't english it might help to sum up your posts at the end into primary points or notes so that your main intent of a post is immediately clear.
Sometimes repeating yourself is more helpful than it'd seem, in text especially.

On a side note (see?) I would say it might also help to be a bit more specific and contextual with some of your side notes, or to put them in parentheses () or asterisks * after full sentences.

I hope I don't seem rude or commanding here either. These are merely suggestions. You aren't annoying for it or anything, it's just sometimes hard to figure your primary point in a post sometimes.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
@The_Funktasm
Hi, Funk.
Sorry for the late reply last year/last month, i was really busy at the moment.

I don't know what to do with this thread or topic more often speaking, i'm not sure what to do with it somehow. :(

I think i need to read it again at some point and see if i remember correctly, probably the parentheses, asterisks and sentences part i believe occasionally from your reply.