Author Topic: Mixing up the BASE  (Read 2691 times)

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
Mixing up the BASE
« on: December 19, 2018, 06:14:38 pm »
Hey just want to make a Suggestion,
 I would love to have a option to increase the size of the Base from its current size to at least 8x8 ( or 10x10). I would also like the option to have some blocks on baes build be un-usable ( so you can never build a base item there).

Reason:
this would force me to finally use some different base layouts & i would be able to add hallway blocks to the game to mix in with my Security blocks for better Defence/layouts.

Offline luke83

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • openxcommods
Re: Mixing up the BASE
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 12:31:34 am »
Secondary request, ( most likely more related to OXCE), Can we have the option to Upgrade a base  facility from one to another without having to disassemble and build the new type, for example say i have Security Station built, i should be able to upgrade it to a security station with a Auto Turret when the funds & tech become available, looking at the current options i would need to disassemble the base facility and build the new type... As long as i could script which facilities can be upgraded  and to what  other units it would be useful feature.

Currently i will just assume i need to disassemble everything to upgrade it.

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Mixing up the BASE
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 12:33:13 am »
That's already possible.

PS: and if you already know your suggestion is for OXCE, then put it in OXCE subforum pls.