aliens

Author Topic: The final Modpack - Weapon stats  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Mindcontrolled_guy

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
The final Modpack - Weapon stats
« on: November 20, 2018, 09:36:20 am »

Hey!
I have been enjoying the new content and the fun part of not knowing everything and figuring out stuff along the way. But now i have played enough to want some information -

So, in FMP you dont need to research laser weapons and gauspistols you find on MiB. But you cant see the stats of said weapons anywhere. Also i have heard that for example shotguns have a bonus to reaction fire. Is there somwhere you can find a collection of all the weapons in FMP and all the stats surrounding them ?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: The final Modpack - Weapon stats
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:43:18 am »
The only way to access exact stats of these weapons is to research them properly, by developing relevant parts of the tech tree. Simply picking then up doesn't give you this knowledge. (I could change it, but I'm not sure if it would be better.)
Shotguns have no bonuses to reaction; no weapon has, it's not possible for items to modify stats.

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: The final Modpack - Weapon stats
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 10:55:25 am »
You can look them up if you open up the ruleset and find the items.rul section. While a weapon cannot boost your soldier's reaction attribute, it can be given a good snap shot if it's intended purpose is to be used as a reaction fire weapon. You can also increase soldier reactions via armor suits.

I'm a "never say never" kind of player.