Author Topic: Sharing Is Caring (Contributions)  (Read 310 times)

Offline SuperCaffeineDude

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • supercaffeinedude
Sharing Is Caring (Contributions)
« on: October 21, 2018, 08:41:06 pm »
Hi let me start a mini contribution thread to the 40k mod, others feel free to add to it

Here's some bits, as I've said on other threads I'm pretty fickle, so here's some bits I've done for T'au and the Imp, which I may add to at a later date, feel free to make use of them or not

A lot of fan-art has quite errotic T'au females with breasts, I've always found that a bit bizarre that female aliens would host distinctly human-like female features, I think I've read that they are from a dry planet, but they're also obviously based on Japanese culture, so I've tried to give them that look.
This was made for civilians but I'm hoping I (or someone else) will use these for Pathfinder and Fire-Warrior armors

I also have set aside a Laptop with External Servo-Core (AI is heresy) a data-slate (floppy-disk) and data-reader (kindle), a primitive demo-charge, amosec(??), and a holy aquila staff

As I said feel free to use or add to this thread, cheers!

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
Re: Sharing Is Caring (Contributions)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 08:56:56 pm »
Woo, some Tau peasants to genocide cleanse! Great stuff!

Offline Ryskeliini

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing Is Caring (Contributions)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 07:46:58 pm »
Small contribution teaser.... +++ REPENT HERETIC, AND REDEEM YOURSELF FOR THE EMPEROR! +++

Edit 2: Away with tanned grandpa look. Added couple tools for use. slowly there...