Author Topic: Minor changes  (Read 2303 times)

Offline coorta88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Minor changes
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2021, 11:56:30 am »
@Solarius Scorch

Awesome. Just perhaps add more of those nicer windows, maybe helipad if it is possible on the top and if there are sources for it, some masked trapdoors in the back part of ship (as smuggling ship must have some way to get to cargo from outside without need to manually haul everything from the cargo hold) and from outside it is done.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
    • Email
Re: Minor changes
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 07:57:32 pm »
@Solarius Scorch

Awesome. Just perhaps add more of those nicer windows, maybe helipad if it is possible on the top and if there are sources for it, some masked trapdoors in the back part of ship (as smuggling ship must have some way to get to cargo from outside without need to manually haul everything from the cargo hold) and from outside it is done.

Thanks!

Well, this blasted ship is finally done, I think. :)
  • I used as many nice windows as I thought was okay, but perhaps more would be possible - it's a trivial thing to change a wall into a window (as long as it's W or E wall; N and S walls don't have the tile for such windows).
  • I felt a helipad would be too much for a smaller ship like this. It can also be changed easily, if I decide to use this map for a mission with a vehicle.
  • No trap doors, because it's still a generic ship (Dr. Hadriex also uses it now).