aliens

Author Topic: 40k  (Read 154756 times)

Offline bulletdesigner

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 40k
« Reply #630 on: October 22, 2020, 03:47:49 am »
1- There is A CRITICAL BUG, you got to wait until next update that should be soon since the next mission map and an critical item is missing, error on your part

2-About the chapter army you must save send, because the only requisite is stormeagle and high tier

research:
  - name: STR_CHAPTERARMYR
    dependencies:
      - STR_MARINES_STRATEGY
      - STR_HIGHTIER_PREREQ
      - STR_STORMEAGLE_INTERCEPTOR
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 01:49:27 pm by bulletdesigner »

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
  • Flamethrowers fry cyberdisk circuits
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 31, 2020, 07:19:01 pm »
Version 026 is in the process of being uploaded! Bulletdesigner has been hard at work adding the Adeptus Arbites as a new player faction, hope you enjoy them! This version will also be compliant with more recent OXCE releases, so you can safely use the latest OXCE with 40k again. You can download from our mod.io page!

Offline Doc

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 04, 2020, 05:14:01 am »
Congrats on another big addition. I see the Arbites in there of course, but are there any other changes this version?

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 04, 2020, 05:23:49 am »
We have a changelog channel on our discord server and thread here on the forum.

It's also available next to the download icons on the mod.io page.

Offline Doc

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 04, 2020, 06:11:11 am »
Ah of course, I didn't notice the changelog had updated! Great looking stuff, thanks for the continued mod support!

Edit:

- Signal armor now provides airstrike

Curious to see what the Guard Officer vox placeholder gets now that this is possible.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 07:02:24 pm by Doc »

Offline ohartenstein23

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 06, 2020, 11:21:29 pm »
The airstrike added here is just a built-in firearm that looks and sounds like an airstrike and takes significant extra work to make it not function underground. It's likely the Officers might get something else instead.

Version 027 is out, mostly bugfixes but also a taller, better looking base defense map. Get it from from our mod.io page!

Offline Gnelf88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 12, 2020, 08:10:17 pm »
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a way to adjust the frequency of certain missions? all I get is imperial guard and orks, with the occasional aircraft. I'm stuck in a bit of a loop where I need better gear to survive imp/ork missions but never get said missions, apart from when the stars align and a comet passes over the earth. is there a way to decrease the spawn rate of the imp/ork crafts or increase the normal chaos marine missions?

Offline Silverwolf

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 13, 2020, 01:20:10 pm »
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a way to adjust the frequency of certain missions? all I get is imperial guard and orks, with the occasional aircraft. I'm stuck in a bit of a loop where I need better gear to survive imp/ork missions but never get said missions, apart from when the stars align and a comet passes over the earth. is there a way to decrease the spawn rate of the imp/ork crafts or increase the normal chaos marine missions?

Sounds like you're in extreme early game, chaos starts to rise around april. You can graph scout for chaos activity before you get good radar coverage.

Finally, chaos guard missions are optional, and orks in early game are only relevant if they're doing terror missions. Rest are optional. A few extra ork outposts in early game is actually a good thing for later on.

Offline Gnelf88

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 15, 2020, 02:03:26 pm »
Sounds like you're in extreme early game, chaos starts to rise around april. You can graph scout for chaos activity before you get good radar coverage.

Finally, chaos guard missions are optional, and orks in early game are only relevant if they're doing terror missions. Rest are optional. A few extra ork outposts in early game is actually a good thing for later on.
Thank you very much, yes I played for a bit longer and they do start showing up. need to work on my patience  ;D